Page 1 of 1

A Problem..

Posted: Sep 22, 2006 8:15pm
by KariZa
I didn't change nor remove my avatar, but when I logged on, I didn't have my avatar. o.O

Two possibilities are either that I got hacked or that the webmaster removed it since my avatar contained a bad language.

So which one is that?

I hate getting hacked again. >.<

Re: A Problem..

Posted: Sep 22, 2006 11:52pm
by webmaster
I removed it because it contained bad language.

Re: A Problem..

Posted: Sep 23, 2006 8:18pm
by KariZa
Thank you so much, webmaster! [-o<

Next time..well, there won't be a next time I'll do that, but if next time I have anything with a bad language in my profile, can you please tell me that you remove something? :) Thank you. =D

Re: A Problem..

Posted: Sep 25, 2006 3:17pm
by chime
HEY HEY.. WHAT DID IT SAY? ^-^? :-s

Re: A Problem..

Posted: Sep 25, 2006 7:42pm
by KariZa
If you wanna know what the bad language was, PM me. :)