Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Video Game Greats
-
yukimura
- Visitor
Video Game Greats
This is a thread that I felt like needed to be started. In this thread I felt that members could make a list of the great occoplishments that they preformed in video games. I guess, I will start this list off.
(100% means that I have done ever quest/side quest, got ever item/character/weapon, and have completed ever aspect of the game)
1. Beat FF VII 100%
2. Beat Dragon Warrior 1-4 100%
3. Beat FF X 100%
4. Beat MS Saga 100%
5. Beat Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 100%
6. Beat Saga Frontier 1 & 2 100%
7. Beat Brave Fencer Musashi 100%
8. Beat Devil May 1,2,&3
This is all I am able to think of at this time, but there will be more to come in time.
(100% means that I have done ever quest/side quest, got ever item/character/weapon, and have completed ever aspect of the game)
1. Beat FF VII 100%
2. Beat Dragon Warrior 1-4 100%
3. Beat FF X 100%
4. Beat MS Saga 100%
5. Beat Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 100%
6. Beat Saga Frontier 1 & 2 100%
7. Beat Brave Fencer Musashi 100%
8. Beat Devil May 1,2,&3
This is all I am able to think of at this time, but there will be more to come in time.
Re: Video Game Greats
So does that mean you have a japanese version of FF 7 then cuase the jap version has qutie a few extra parts in it btw
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
yukimura
- Visitor
Re: Video Game Greats
Most of my games come from Japan, I travel to Japan about twice a year.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Video Game Greats
I beat Lenneth on Star Ocean 3 without using that cheap no physical damage dealie...man, that took forever...
Re: Video Game Greats
Seeing the end of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 without cheating and with all the emeralds... and seeing the end of Sonic CD with all the Time Stones ^^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Video Game Greats
Lenneth is that the main story line main boss?
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Video Game Greats
original Command and conquer series (developed by: westwood) one of the least well known rts that was is well kown by hardcore and well informed RTS players.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: Video Game Greats
u compelted oringal C&C sweet nice going but have u compelted the covert ops cause they are [censored] hard
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Video Game Greats
I can beat Prince Of Persia Sands of Time in 4 hours and 20 minutes without rushing it.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Video Game Greats
been so long ago i forgot, or even if i still have the disk lolMomiji wrote:u compelted oringal C&C sweet nice going but have u compelted the covert ops cause they are [censored] hard
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Video Game Greats
No, it's an extra boss after you beat the game...and beat Gabriel Celeste...she's on floor 210 in Sphere 211.Momiji wrote:Lenneth is that the main story line main boss?
-
yukimura
- Visitor
Re: Video Game Greats
I have beat the orginal Super Mario Bros. for the Nes, and I have beat Radiata Stories 100%, and I have just completed Okami.
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: Video Game Greats
My video game greats(even though they are minor):
Clocked Dungeon Magic on Taito Legends 2 without using a single continue.(on Normal difficulty, using Cisty)
Clocked Steel Dragon Evolution without using a single continue.(on Normal difficulty)
Clocked Kirby's Funpack with 100%.(that was very long)
Beat Night Terror on Hard with Talim, Taki(perfect victory) and Setsuka using standard weapon.
Unlocked the Paladin Shield in Final Fantasy 6.
Currently attempting to complete Contra Shattered Soldier without a single continue.(and failing miserably)
Clocked Dungeon Magic on Taito Legends 2 without using a single continue.(on Normal difficulty, using Cisty)
Clocked Steel Dragon Evolution without using a single continue.(on Normal difficulty)
Clocked Kirby's Funpack with 100%.(that was very long)
Beat Night Terror on Hard with Talim, Taki(perfect victory) and Setsuka using standard weapon.
Unlocked the Paladin Shield in Final Fantasy 6.
Currently attempting to complete Contra Shattered Soldier without a single continue.(and failing miserably)
Last edited by Yuri Volte Hyuga on Oct 03, 2006 6:31am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
yukimura
- Visitor
Re: Video Game Greats
I have beat FF IV, FF V, FF VI,100%
I have comppleted FF Tatics 100%, I even unlocked Cloud and the Dark Knight Classes.
I have comppleted FF Tatics 100%, I even unlocked Cloud and the Dark Knight Classes.
Re: Video Game Greats
Did you learn Zodiac and Ultima?yukimura wrote:I have beat FF IV, FF V, FF VI,100%
I have comppleted FF Tatics 100%, I even unlocked Cloud and the Dark Knight Classes.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."

