Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

do you have a gai profile

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked
Guest
Visitor

do you have a gai profile

Post by Guest »

doy you have a gai (from naruto) profile on here
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: do you have a gai profile

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I don't see Gai on the Character Profiles. I don't think that the webmaster put his profile up yet. Be patient, I'm sure Gai will be put up anytime soon if the webmaster isn't busy. :)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: do you have a gai profile

Post by webmaster »

As far as I can tell, nobody has submitted a profile for Gai yet. I didn't look through all the submissions that I still have to do, but I did do a quick search and nothing came up.
Locked