http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/jack-thomp ... 207578.php
Yup, he's still at it....
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
Does anybody actually take this guy seriously anymore? Or has he been reduced to nothing more than an expensive joke?
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
expensive joke
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
I don't think he's taken seriously by any gamers. Though if you look at parents that have no clue, you might see a diffrent story...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
Maybe he'll get hit by a car one day. We can only hope.
I read that whole letter, and boy does he ever take defeat gracefully eh?
I read that whole letter, and boy does he ever take defeat gracefully eh?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
Well
...this is the first time I heard anything about this guy in....months... and I see he's still at it too. Yeah no gamer takes him seriously everyone knows he'll never win in this ridicious war of his.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Black Beard
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Oct 14, 2006 1:55pm
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
Alright people listen up! I order you to stop talking about Mr. Thompson like that, he is a good and decent...
Who am I kidding? Seriously though, if you keep talking about him like this, he may try to shut down AA. >.>
Sail with me into the setting sun.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Thompson Verbally Attacks Judge Over Bully Hearing
Order away... It still doesn't change the fact that he's a few coins short of an extra life...SgtKokeMule wrote:Alright people listen up! I order you to stop talking about Mr. Thompson like that, he is a good and decent...Who am I kidding? Seriously though, if you keep talking about him like this, he may try to shut down AA. >.>
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask

