And for some reason I use Peach sometimes... I have no idea why I like her air attacks, but I guess that's mainly what I use anyway. I bet half of you will say Sheik's a cheap character, so I guess to cover up, I'll say I sometimes use Fox and Falco (which I do anyway)...
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of times...
-
Soupy
- Visitor
SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of times...
But myeh... Super Smash Brothers. What characters do you play? And who's been crazy enough to take it to a professional level? I usually play Sheik, but I used to play Marth (until I realized I needed a fast character to neutralize how slow I am...)
And for some reason I use Peach sometimes... I have no idea why I like her air attacks, but I guess that's mainly what I use anyway. I bet half of you will say Sheik's a cheap character, so I guess to cover up, I'll say I sometimes use Fox and Falco (which I do anyway)...

And for some reason I use Peach sometimes... I have no idea why I like her air attacks, but I guess that's mainly what I use anyway. I bet half of you will say Sheik's a cheap character, so I guess to cover up, I'll say I sometimes use Fox and Falco (which I do anyway)...
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Well, in the first SSB I was totally KICK ASS at Kirby,in SSBM I like Zelda, Sheik, Pikachu, and KIRBY <3
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Soupy
- Visitor
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
x_X Pikachu gets so annoying when you fight him... But I think it'll at least keep you on guard. Oh, and if you pause it during his quick attack he flattens... 
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Same here Soupy, I've always used Marth but then started using Sheik and Kirby.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Lol. When I fight with Pikachu all I do is the Thunderbolt attack. I just wait for someone to come near me and "PIKA!" XDSoupy wrote:x_X Pikachu gets so annoying when you fight him... But I think it'll at least keep you on guard. Oh, and if you pause it during his quick attack he flattens...
Last edited by Gaming Goddess on Nov 01, 2006 4:51pm, edited 1 time in total.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
donimation with Bowser followed closely by Mewtwo.
"ooh,memories!"
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Well, all I have ever played is da original, (because I didn't want a GC) And I loved playing as Link and Kirby. I hope they make one for da DS.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
I play as Roy, mainly. Sometimes, I use Marth too.
-
Soupy
- Visitor
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
-_- My friend owns with Marth...
And he's moved on to Fox...soon he will dominate them all...
And he's moved on to Fox...soon he will dominate them all...
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Fox...I hate Fox...he irks me...don't ask me why, because I don't know...
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
I don't like him either "Show me your moves" is SO freakin' annoyingCloud Leonhart wrote:Fox...I hate Fox...he irks me...don't ask me why, because I don't know...
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Isn't that Capn. Falcon(or whatever his name is...)? Fox says "Cmon!", or something like that...haven't played in a while...
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
same difference lol I wanna kill 'em both 
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
What's stopping you? Unless your gamecube is busted or something...
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Beating them up with another character just isn't the same 
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: SSB:I'm sure this has already been made hundreds of time
Hmm...maube buy/make a little doll of them...then get a knife then stab it till it falls apart?
