Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
360 here to rock your loins.
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
This game looks so incredibly kick ass! I was just reading about it in EMG.
Curb stomp!(Thank you American History X)
Curb stomp!(Thank you American History X)
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
This game is one of if not the number one reason I nabbed a 360. I think this will be THE game...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
oblivion pwns all
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
Oblivion was pretty great, but this game will kick so much ass that you will probably go blind.Deadpool. wrote:oblivion pwns all
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
I seen some of the actualy 3d models for this game, and how they worked up to the ones you will see in the game. The modeling is top notch, they used several 3d packages just to get the characters to look the way they do, kick ass and life like. Zbrush was one of the amazing tools they used.
We will have to judge for ourselves if the game lives up to the hype, I believe it will be one of the best games of the year, we have not had many...
We will have to judge for ourselves if the game lives up to the hype, I believe it will be one of the best games of the year, we have not had many...
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Apocalyptic Hamster
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Oct 18, 2006 1:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
^Yeah, the attention to detail is amazing. One of my roommates just got it today, and it looks freaking awesome. Singleplayer is pretty decent as far as FPSs go, and multiplayer is just about the best thing since Halo. My only gripe so far is how unstoppable chainsaws are in close combat, there really should be a way to block or counter or something... Oh, and I must say, greatest death sequences ever. The way heads explode when sniped, bodies get chainsawed in half, plentiful gory bloodspatter, etc. is just beautiful.
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
I have a 360 back at home that I share, but today I went out and bought a 360 for myself to put in my dorm. JUST so I could play this game.
When I was buying the 360 at Circuit City, my friend called Best Buy to see how many games they had left. Only 3, all Collector's Edition. He shot out of there so fast that they thought he stole something. Grabbed the last game at Best Buy while there were 3 losers asking if they had any regular editions left. They aren't getting anything now. At least until the 12th. Suckers.
Oh yeah, and this game rocks balls to the walls. Finishing moves are best ever. (Grenade in chest are almost as balls-to-the-wall awesome as the Curb-Stomp.)
When I was buying the 360 at Circuit City, my friend called Best Buy to see how many games they had left. Only 3, all Collector's Edition. He shot out of there so fast that they thought he stole something. Grabbed the last game at Best Buy while there were 3 losers asking if they had any regular editions left. They aren't getting anything now. At least until the 12th. Suckers.
Oh yeah, and this game rocks balls to the walls. Finishing moves are best ever. (Grenade in chest are almost as balls-to-the-wall awesome as the Curb-Stomp.)
If you shoot someone while they are revving up the chainsaw, they have to lower it and start again.Apocalyptic Hamster wrote:My only gripe so far is how unstoppable chainsaws are in close combat, there really should be a way to block or counter or something...
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
When I seen the in game demo, the main character shot of some limbs, is that still possible? I would think if they had a chainsaw you could blow there arm off. ??
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Apocalyptic Hamster
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Oct 18, 2006 1:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
Ah, yeah, I just noticed that. And indeed, the curb stomp is just plain badass. >=DGravy-Train wrote:If you shoot someone while they are revving up the chainsaw, they have to lower it and start again.
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
Curb-stomp crushes skulls, sniper blows apart brains, chainsaw cuts off arms and torso, grenades blow them into pieces...Cold_Element wrote:When I seen the in game demo, the main character shot of some limbs, is that still possible? I would think if they had a chainsaw you could blow there arm off. ??
I haven't seen small-arms fire blow off any limbs yet. But I've seen enough loose limbs lying around to know that it is very possible. Most likely with the shotgun, but I haven't gotten that far.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
Nice, makes me wish I had a 360, maybe for christmas. thanks for the fast reply.Gravy-Train wrote:Curb-stomp crushes skulls, sniper blows apart brains, chainsaw cuts off arms and torso, grenades blow them into pieces...Cold_Element wrote:When I seen the in game demo, the main character shot of some limbs, is that still possible? I would think if they had a chainsaw you could blow there arm off. ??
I haven't seen small-arms fire blow off any limbs yet. But I've seen enough loose limbs lying around to know that it is very possible. Most likely with the shotgun, but I haven't gotten that far.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
I can now verify that the shotgun can blow off pretty much everything.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
Looks like its pretty interesting......
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 360 here to rock your loins.
Understatement of the year.Neon_Genesis wrote:Looks like its pretty interesting......
