Page 1 of 1
The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 08, 2006 3:18pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Anyone played Bleach DS?? How is it? I ask because I might get it.
Re: The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 11:51am
by Miss Elizabeth
Maybe you'll get a better feedback from the
Video Game Discussions
~Moved
Re: The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 12, 2006 7:42am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
I put there for a reason...but whatever. I figured it would get more attention there because there are Bleach fans in the Bleach forum....
Re: The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:22pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I imported the game a month or two ago and it is definately worth every dollar you pay. There are many characters you can play as and the touch screen helps with pulling off specials. You can also use all the captains except for Unohana. The controls are a little tough at first but you'll get used to them as you practice.
I believe the 2nd game comes out in December.
Re: The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 3:59pm
by ivy valentine
There's a Bleach game for DS?!
Re: The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 9:31pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Yep and it pwns lol.

Re: The DS Game?
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 12:54pm
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Woah, forgot about this thread.