Page 1 of 1

Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 12, 2006 9:00pm
by OniKira
The DS has several blockbuster hits coming out this fall, ones that will be sure to get you playing your DS. Those titles are...

Final Fantasy III-A remake of the original 2D game, now remodeled into a 3D visual masterpiece. Don't forget FF's renowned storytelling and RPG elements. FF is the benchmark of RPGs.

Yoshi's Island 2-A sequel to what is considered by many one of the greatest platform adventure games of all time, YI2 has already got a lot of hype. If you've played the first game, and know of its greatness, then this game should get you excited.

Castlevania:Portrait of Ruin-Another promising Castlevania installment. Castlevania is amazing, I don't think I need to say much.

I think these are the games we've been truly waiting to play on the DS. Don't forget Children of Mana too. The DS has got a lot of good RPGs this winter, and alot of other fantastic games.

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 5:46am
by Kuragari
Yeah, my DS is gonna explode from me playing FFIII for 72 hours straight =P~

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 27, 2006 3:30pm
by forgottenone666
Yeah I'm currently addicted to Trauma Center and Cooking Mama and when the new Castlevania hits shelves i'll be addicted to that too. :D

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 30, 2006 9:24am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Too bad I hate RPGs. Lol.

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 30, 2006 12:59pm
by Cold Revolver
I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 30, 2006 3:23pm
by Gravy-Train‽
Killy wrote:I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Have you even played the first Castlevania DS game? I'll assume you haven't, because if you did, you'd be dying to pick up Portrait of Ruin.
Do yourself a favor and go buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's only like 15 dollars at the moment.

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Nov 30, 2006 3:54pm
by Cold Revolver
Gravy-Train wrote:
Killy wrote:I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Have you even played the first Castlevania DS game? I'll assume you haven't, because if you did, you'd be dying to pick up Portrait of Ruin.
Do yourself a favor and go buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's only like 15 dollars at the moment.
I dont know man, the last one I played for the ps2 was the first on that console and it turned me off. Is it much better than that?

Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter

Posted: Dec 01, 2006 3:38pm
by forgottenone666
Killy wrote:
Gravy-Train wrote:
Killy wrote:I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Have you even played the first Castlevania DS game? I'll assume you haven't, because if you did, you'd be dying to pick up Portrait of Ruin.
Do yourself a favor and go buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's only like 15 dollars at the moment.
I don't know man, the last one I played for the ps2 was the first on that console and it turned me off. Is it much better than that?
Your talking about the 3D Castlevanias they don't stand anywhere near the 2D side-scrolling Castlevanias it's like comparing apples and oranges.

If you play Dawn of Sorrow I guarantee you won't be able to put it down.