Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

Which of the recent FFX games do you think is best?

FFX
2
67%
FFX2
0
No votes
I haven't played either of these games...
0
No votes
I LOVE THEM ALL!!! GIMME MINE!!!MINEEE!!!
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

Bakayasha
Visitor

Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Bakayasha »

When I saw the trailer for this game for the first time I squeeled!!! I couldn't believe my luck for seeing! I had JUST turned off FFX (stuck on like the fifty millionth battle with Seymor.....blah! ](*,) )
and as soon as I switched off the PS2 THERE IT WAS!!! The game I was destined to get for christmas three times from different aunts because they know jack all about me, except that I like FF games.... [-o<thank> :lol:
Just wanted to say how happy I am....

oh and also, has anybody here played the game yet? If so how is the battle system? *Prays [-o< it's like FFX with sigular turns, MP and an over drive bar and THAT'S IT!... =; because she hates having to wait for the strike bar to take it's million minute load time....like FF8*
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Look to the top of the page and you'll see the OFFICIAL FF12 TOPIC!!! You can find your answers there... I've set my copy of 12 aside when I nabbed Gears of War...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Bakayasha
Visitor

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Bakayasha »

ooh...sorry :oops: Tankies kind person for telling moi...I didn't see it! :-"
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

No prob...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Neon_Genesis »

Id have to say FFX, but thats just because Im a die hard FFX fan.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Mr_Coffee
Visitor

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Mr_Coffee »

Agreed, FFX is still my favorite.
Bakayasha
Visitor

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Bakayasha »

I'm glad to see that everyone still has their dignity....lols. I've watched my brother play X-2 and it's just strange...
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

they both have there good points
but we are forgeting the greatest FF of all VII
wtich I think they are remaking
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
keneto
Visitor

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by keneto »

i love 12 but i also love 10.....if i had to choose my fav i would pick 10 because the characters in 12 just arent as memorable as Tidus and Yuna and Waka and all the others.....but 8 is still my fav of all time
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Matt ????? »

12 looks good,but y'know,i don't know the first thing about FF11...i dunno the the story,the characters or even what those characters look like.
"ooh,memories!"
keneto
Visitor

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by keneto »

Matt ????? wrote:12 looks good,but y'know,i don't know the first thing about FF11...i dunno the the story,the characters or even what those characters look like.
well FF11 is a MMORPG s the charcters are whatever you creat...and well its not a typical FF
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Cold Revolver »

This thread is a repeat, post your thoughts in the "Official FInal Fantasy XII" Thread, you all will get a much better response and help in that thread. :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy 12!!!!Whooo!

Post by Panda* »

Repeated thread.


Clicketh



Locked.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Locked