Page 1 of 1

Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 5:54pm
by Dark Wing

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 6:07pm
by Cloud Leonhart
Hmm...I got Tifa...

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 6:39pm
by Dark Wing
Well if you like to try I hav eone for Kingdom hearts as well. remember these test are for you personality so if you get Tifa then you must really be bright and optimistic at heart i guess.

http://quizilla.com/users/Varuna/quizze ... %20Like%3F

Sora yay!
http://images.quizilla.com/V/Varuna/103 ... eSora1.jpg

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 6:53pm
by Cloud Leonhart
Heh, I got Aerith.

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 7:01pm
by Dark Wing
Cloud Leonhart wrote:Heh, I got Aerith.
wow cloud must be destiny :D

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 8:23pm
by Twilight Night Wolf
I got Vincent...cool.

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:40am
by Cloud Leonhart
Dark Wing wrote:
Cloud Leonhart wrote:Heh, I got Aerith.
wow cloud must be destiny :D
Heh, maybe.

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 10:45am
by Bakayasha
I got Tidus...Whhoot! Yah baby! \:D/

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:00pm
by Gaming Goddess
I'm Kefka. Misanthropic, evil, and insane.



Hm. Interesting?

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:09pm
by It Came From Nu Jersey
Woot! I got Yuffie, dem some tasty cakes.

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:43pm
by forgottenone666
I got Locke the Thief.

Wait! I mean Treasure Hunter. :mrgreen:

I guess it's just cause I love money too much.

The second time I got Squall: Cold and anti-social.

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 20, 2006 6:18am
by Kuragari
heh, the first time I got Vivi, the second time i got Sephiroth

Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?

Posted: Nov 20, 2006 7:07am
by Lenfa
First time I got Sora and second time I got Riku.