Page 1 of 1

That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Posted: Dec 05, 2006 2:22pm
by ExistentialityFit
has anyone else read that article and then second-guess buying a PS3? (incase you havent read it yet, its here: http://www.maximonline.com/articles/ind ... src=MX1107)

Re: That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Posted: Dec 05, 2006 7:50pm
by Orion
No.

Re: That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 10:49pm
by 21jumpcheat
I thought it as good article.

PS3'ing Ourselves
[img]http://www.sony-ps3.tv/img/sonyps3i.jpg[/img]
The most anticipated gaming system since the telephone, pacemaker and PS2 blew our asses out. Here's the play-by-play from opening the box to playing for hours…to seeing a doctor about our blown-out asses. Read More...

Re: That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 11:01pm
by Theo
I'll buy one when I'm not broke. It'll sit next to the XBox 360 (the unit I've played for maybe 50 hours since I got it :( -- no time).