Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Anyone else excited for the GC version? It comes out, well at least where I live, on Tuesday. I'm stoked. The Sky City looks really cool.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Yeah i'm looking foward to the gamecube version.
I think its released 15/12/06. In UK.
Eaither way, i'm kinda curious to play this.
I think its released 15/12/06. In UK.
Eaither way, i'm kinda curious to play this.
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Yea, it looks amazing. I've been watching trailers for the last few hours.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Gravy-Train‽
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Wii version for the win.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
I might be getting the cube version, but I might not.
Maybe I should get a job...
Maybe I should get a job...
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
GG, may I suggest prostitution? (LMAO just kiddin.)
I still prefer the old fashioned LTTP type Legend of Zeldas...
I still prefer the old fashioned LTTP type Legend of Zeldas...
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
I actually have kinda considered that.ROBOTO_27 wrote:GG, may I suggest prostitution? (LMAO just kiddin.)
"How the hell could I afford a PS3?!"
"Well you were talking about whoring yourself out eariler."
"...Yeah, that's true..."
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
??? Are you serious? Holy crap. What a sad way to give up your virginity...lol.
-
Fangoram the Shaman king
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
I amgoing for the Wii ver. to be better
that numchuck will make kill more interactive
but it will never be as fun as the real thing
that numchuck will make kill more interactive
but it will never be as fun as the real thing
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
I do it for the money! jkROBOTO_27 wrote:??? Are you serious? Holy crap. What a sad way to give up your virginity...lol.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
lmao. Just keep hold of your virginity with pride! xD
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Well, I picked up the GC version today, and have been playing for a little while. I just got to the part where Link is forced into the Twilight realm and becomes a wolf.
And, wow, let me say that I can already see this game winning several "Game of the Year" awards. The sheer scope of this game is astonishing. The story, I can already tell, is developing into a somewhat darker tone than previous games. I'm not that far, so I can't really tell you too much more, nor do I want to spoil anything for you.
But I would pick the GC version over Wii version anyday. I've tried the Wii version at a friends house, and while the control scheme is intuitive, the game was originally designed for the GC, and controls feel best on GC.
The only small issue I have the game is a visual one. Some of the textures seem a little rushed, and the graphics can occassionaly feel dated. The environments are enthralling and beautiful in scope and presence, but some things are not as graphically enhanced as others.
Still...I LOVE THIS GAME. I'm having difficulty balancing it and FFXII tho, lol
And, wow, let me say that I can already see this game winning several "Game of the Year" awards. The sheer scope of this game is astonishing. The story, I can already tell, is developing into a somewhat darker tone than previous games. I'm not that far, so I can't really tell you too much more, nor do I want to spoil anything for you.
But I would pick the GC version over Wii version anyday. I've tried the Wii version at a friends house, and while the control scheme is intuitive, the game was originally designed for the GC, and controls feel best on GC.
The only small issue I have the game is a visual one. Some of the textures seem a little rushed, and the graphics can occassionaly feel dated. The environments are enthralling and beautiful in scope and presence, but some things are not as graphically enhanced as others.
Still...I LOVE THIS GAME. I'm having difficulty balancing it and FFXII tho, lol
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
i second thatGravy-Train wrote:Wii version for the win.
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
I do not like the Wii. I just like the old fashioned LoZ.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Over Gears of War?Lawliet wrote: And, wow, let me say that I can already see this game winning several "Game of the Year" awards.lol
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Yep. Definetely over Gears of War. I think contenders for Game of the Year this year will be Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Gears of War, Final Fantasy XII, Resistance:Fall of Man, Kingdom Hearts II...and a few others I cannot think of.
Zelda has long been called the ultimate videogame franchise, considered the best by many, and rightly so. And TP really does deliver that feeling of greatness and awesomeness.
Zelda has long been called the ultimate videogame franchise, considered the best by many, and rightly so. And TP really does deliver that feeling of greatness and awesomeness.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
