Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

New Rayman Game

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

New Rayman Game

Post by ivy valentine »

oh god i wanna play this game so badly!!!
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I like Rayman too. And, once again, your avi's boobs still scare me. xD
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by ivy valentine »

wat the hell do my avi's boobs hav 2 do w/ anything?
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

THEY SCARE ME! EVERYTIME I SEE YOU MY EYES TRAIL OVER TO THE BOOBS!!!
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by ivy valentine »

wat's wrong w/ that?! r u gay or somethin that u don't wanna look at her boobs or r u really a girl?
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

LMAO. I'm a guy. And no, I aint gay. But geeze. They stick out like a short man in Russia.
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by ivy valentine »

lol! alright i give up :)

u win, ur pretty funny
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

lol. Thanks.
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by ivy valentine »

man u turned this subject way off of course by just that one comment
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I know it. Nah, it was your boobs in that avi that got it off subject. I am just jammin to MC Hammer....
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by ivy valentine »

oohhhh :lol:
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Do you know who MC Hammer is?
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

........plunger ET bunnys
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: New Rayman Game

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I know. That is what I heard. Weird.
Locked