Page 1 of 30

Inuyasha rp (Need Jaken)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:26pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
Welcome!

Okay the plot...my friend wrote this.

Inuyasha and the gang are still in search of the Shikon Shards and their relationships remain the same. But Sesshoumaru is following them. No one knows why, not even Rin or Jaken. In fact, Inuyasha and the rest are completely clueless to Sesshoumarau's presence.

Rules are simple
-Stay active, in character, and only 3 characters per person.
-No autohitting, godmoding, yada yada yada.
-Enjoy. Romance is allowed but no cybering. It's just gross. K? K. 8)

Re: Inuyasha rp

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:30pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
Characters

Inuyasha- Yellowsakura

Kagome- Jazzy_Angel1
Shippou- Harmony
Sango/Kirara- AnimeAngel34
Miroku- Jazzy_Angel1
Kouga- Ritsukasgirl

Sesshoumaru- Jazzy_Angel1
Jaken
Older Rin- Death Moon Goddess

Naraku won't be in this one, since it's centered on Sesshoumaru mainly. But any other characters you want to be that I didn't put on here, just let me know, k?

Re: Inuyasha rp

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:37pm
by Seras
possible for me to be an older version of rin?

Re: Inuyasha rp

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:38pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
((Lol. I knew someone would want to be! You sure can.))

Re: Inuyasha rp

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:40pm
by Seras
YES! i can play a kid for a little while but then I forget to play as a kid >< so YESH i can be an older version of rin \:D/ \:D/

Re: Inuyasha rp

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:42pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
((Lol.))

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:00pm
by Harmony
Sango pweaaase ^^

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:05pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
((K, just don't forget to play Kirara as well. But I trust you won't. :mrgreen: ))

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:07pm
by Harmony
((Heh I won't))

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:08pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
OH I GET SESHOMARU

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:09pm
by Seras
(GG I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!?!?! [your name is GG for now])

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:12pm
by Harmony
(aww i totally for got about shippo 'mumbles angrily' could i switch I know it's gay but i love shippo so much T.T

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:13pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
((Okies! YOu can be both if you want to.))

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Sesshy)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:18pm
by Harmony
I can handle dat

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:20pm
by Jazzy_Angel1
((Cool. 8) ))

Re: Inuyasha rp (Need Inuyasha, Miroku)

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 8:20pm
by Seras
(DAHH LOOK AT UR AVI!!!!)