Page 1 of 5

YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 6:41pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
list your top ten
1.Sonic (all of them)
2.The Jaks
3.Psychonauts*(you know that awsome game that know one knows about)
4.Okage
5.FF
6. Veiwtiful Joe
7.The Ratchet and Clanks
8.Gungrave OD
9.lumines
10.Gex(think back to the days of PS1)

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 6:46pm
by Cloud Leonhart
1.Valkyrie Profile
2.Final Fantasy VIII
3.Ragnarok Online
4.Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
5.Dark Cloud 2
6.Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
7.Tales of Legendia
8.Star Ocean 3
9.Tales of Symphonia
10.Tales of Phantasia

Ah...I remember Gex...Twas a good game, don't have it anymore though.

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 6:48pm
by Ultimate Human Genocide
ummmm....
DBZ Games-(especially DBZBT2 on Wii)
LOZ Games-(best is OoT on N64)
Gears of War-(crazy. simply the best 1PH ever.)
Megaman Games- (not best were Battle Networks)
Castlevania's-(sweet side-scrollers)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (also X-men legends, they're practically the same)
Final Fantasy's-(best turn-based games)
Guitar Hero's-(most original game ever played)
Super Smash Bros. Melee-(fun way to pass time)
Wii Sports-(sooo fun)

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 7:29pm
by Gravy-Train‽
1. Resident Evil 4
2. Shadow of the Colossus
3. ICO
4. Gears of War
5. Halo 2
6. Resistance: Fall of Man
7. Oblivion
8. FF XII
9. Super Smash Bros.
10. Jet Force Gemini

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 7:34pm
by Cold Revolver
1: Final Fantasy VIII

2: Legend of Dragoon

3: Mortal kombat (all)

4: Paper Boy

5: Star Wars battlefront 2

6: Halo 2: Online only!

7: Resident Evil 2 through 4

8: Final Fantasy XII

9: RAD (ROBOT ALCHEMIC DRIVE)

10: Gran Turismo 2

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 10:05pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
No particular order:

1)Pokemon (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire)
2)Fire Emblem (6, 7, 8)
3)Narutimate Hero 3
4)Dragonball Z Budokai 3
5)Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge
6)Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour
7)Bleach DS: Shouten Ni Kakeru Unmei
8)Advance Wars (1, 2, DS)
9)???
10)???

Most videogames don't appeal at all to me which explains why numbers 9 and 10 are blank.

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 12, 2007 12:09am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Hmm.....


1. Jump Ultimate Stars (I OWN it, it just hasn't come yet.)
2. Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (despite the fact Gergoth is a pain.)
3. Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission
4. Dragonball Z Budokai 3 (an EXCELLENT fighting game for the PS2, check it out)
5. Tekken 5 and Tekken 4
6. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
7. Virtua Fighter 4 (and hopefully 5 in the next year or so....)
8. Golden Sun (AWESOME GBA RPG, and I hate RPGs. lol.)
9. Super Mario Land (may be old and for the GB, but do I REALLY need to explain?)
10. Soul Caliber II and III


The games were in no particular order. And I just typed them as I thought of em.
If you haven't been able to tell, I'm a fighting game person.

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:04am
by Lenfa
1. Final Fantasy VIII
2. Star Ocean 3
3. Ragnarok
4. Atelier Iris
5. Jak series
6. Tekken series
7. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (I remember playing this XD)
8. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories
9. Final Fantasy X/X-2
10.Nightshade

The games we're not in my "like" order.

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 12, 2007 9:22am
by Kuragari
1. Final Fantasy (series)
2. The Legend of Zelda (series)
3. Sonic The Hedgehog (series)
4. Tails' Adventures (its for Game Gear XD )
5. Tekken 5
6. Phantasy Star Online ep1 and 2
7. Tales of Symphonia
8. Dragon Force (Sega Saturn)
9. NiGHTS Into Dreams... (Sega Saturn.. they need to re-release!!)
10. Christmas NiGHTS (Sega Saturn. It was only a demo)

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 12, 2007 10:45am
by WaffleGod
Hmm. This is a toughie...Well, here we go, in no particular order

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Planescape: Torment (This is a definite MUST-PLAY for any RPG fan)
Crystalis (NES, the GBC remake sucked horribly)
Shadow of the Colossus
Valkyrie Profile
Legend of Mana
Final Fantasy Adventure
Soul Calibur II
Fire Emblem/Shining Force (Both franchises; this one's a tie 'cause I love 'em both so much!)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 12, 2007 4:07pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Lenfa wrote: 7. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (I remember playing this XD)
About time I've seen someone in here with something decent on their list. 8)

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:38am
by Twilight Realm Master
The Legend of Zelda (series)
Sonic the Hedgehog (series)
Super Smash Bros.(series)
Final Fantasy III
Mario Bros. (series)
Soul Calibur (series)
WarioWare (series)
Donkey Kong 64
Animal Crossing (series)
GTA (series)

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 13, 2007 10:42am
by Ultimate Human Genocide
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Lenfa wrote: 7. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (I remember playing this XD)
About time I've seen someone in here with something decent on their list. 8)
coming from someone w/ Pokemon on their list

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 13, 2007 11:39am
by Battousai The Manslayer
BAMF wrote:
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Lenfa wrote: 7. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (I remember playing this XD)
About time I've seen someone in here with something decent on their list. 8)
coming from someone w/ Pokemon on their list
Correct. The pokemon games are fantastic.

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 13, 2007 11:42am
by Ultimate Human Genocide
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
BAMF wrote:
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Lenfa wrote: 7. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (I remember playing this XD)
About time I've seen someone in here with something decent on their list. 8)
coming from someone w/ Pokemon on their list
Correct. The pokemon games are fantastic.
for 6-7 year old children

Re: YOUR TOP TEN GAMES

Posted: Jan 13, 2007 11:48am
by Battousai The Manslayer
BAMF wrote:
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
BAMF wrote:
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:About time I've seen someone in here with something decent on their list. 8)
coming from someone w/ Pokemon on their list
Correct. The pokemon games are fantastic.
for 6-7 year old children
Your ignorance is overwhelming.