Page 1 of 4

Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2007 7:13am
by Twilight Realm Master
any thought on it?

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2007 7:38am
by Nyx
I can not friggin' wait. I want to see it just for the little Captain Jack Sparrow.

And, at least according to my mom, Captain Jack Sparrow's father has the male version of my name.

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2007 12:06pm
by Twilight Realm Master
Jack Sparrow's dad is Keith Richard

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2007 12:44pm
by Lestat69_99
Ah Keith Richards... The only man that will out live us all. Sitting around with a bunch of roaches going, "I smoked your cousin..."

I hope the 3rd is better then the second....

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2007 1:04pm
by Kura Tails Prowler
The second was ok but i liked the first one more it had the dead people in it

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2007 3:32pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
I can't wait for it to come out. I'm planning on seeing it on the day after my prom ^_^ (the day its playing)

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 04, 2007 2:38pm
by FryLock9090
I cant wait for this one will be fun the 2nd one pwned people who says AH YEAH THE 1ST ONE WAS WAY BETTER how? I mean think about it you probably dont even remember half of the 1st movie the 2nd one was better cant wait for the 3rd one will be fun ^^ <3

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 04, 2007 3:09pm
by demon2010
OMG! I so cannot wait for the 3rd POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean). Jack is not dead (Duh) But what's with Barbosa? I THOUGHT HE WAS LONG GONE!

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 05, 2007 9:11pm
by Tsuchi
demon2010 wrote:OMG! I so cannot wait for the 3rd POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean). Jack is not dead (Duh) But what's with Barbosa? I THOUGHT HE WAS LONG GONE!
I thought so too but I guess not. (Jack killed him at the end of the first movie) I thought

It should be interesting seeing as Jack and Barbosa hate each other.

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 06, 2007 5:13am
by Katsuyo
I can;t eait to wait to see this movie I saw the second one's ending and know i can't wait YAHOO!@!!!!

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 06, 2007 1:17pm
by meowcat
This movie is going to break the record at the movie box office once it comes out.

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 06, 2007 2:02pm
by Nyx
I totally plan on begging/bribing for midnight screening tickets from my parentals, and I just have to dress up...again... :oops: :mrgreen:

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 10, 2007 3:03pm
by Dracaena
Tsukiyumi wrote:
demon2010 wrote:OMG! I so cannot wait for the 3rd POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean). Jack is not dead (Duh) But what's with Barbosa? I THOUGHT HE WAS LONG GONE!
I thought so too but I guess not. (Jack killed him at the end of the first movie) I thought

It should be interesting seeing as Jack and Barbosa hate each other.

dude! i flipped out at the end of POTC 2 when Barbossa came up. i think i screamed in the theater...how bout you?

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 18, 2007 10:36am
by DanceHallDrug
corpse_bride_II wrote:
Tsukiyumi wrote:
demon2010 wrote:OMG! I so cannot wait for the 3rd POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean). Jack is not dead (Duh) But what's with Barbosa? I THOUGHT HE WAS LONG GONE!
I thought so too but I guess not. (Jack killed him at the end of the first movie) I thought

It should be interesting seeing as Jack and Barbosa hate each other.

dude! i flipped out at the end of POTC 2 when Barbossa came up. i think i screamed in the theater...how bout you?

I screamed, too. I love Barbossa; he totally rocks. Him and his demon monkey! :wink:

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 18, 2007 10:41am
by Commander Sparx
*jumps up and down with joy*

Re: Pirate of the Caribbean 3

Posted: Feb 18, 2007 10:52am
by jmf
i can't wait for this movie it's going to be awesome.