Page 1 of 1

I need so help

Posted: Mar 05, 2007 8:04am
by Suba
Me and my sister need some help in 'Naruto Clash of Ninja 2'. In the battle between Gaara and Kankuro vs Sasuke. We are really stuck!

Re: I need so help

Posted: Mar 07, 2007 10:43am
by Fangoram the Shaman king
close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream

Re: I need so help

Posted: Mar 08, 2007 4:27am
by maria
Works for me

Re: I need so help

Posted: Mar 08, 2007 12:30pm
by jmf
ummmmmm yea that might work so try that or read some faqs on the game to find out how to beat that part.

Re: I need so help

Posted: Mar 08, 2007 1:33pm
by Katsuyo
Fang the Necromancer wrote:close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream

Ya that might just work :D

Re: I need so help

Posted: Mar 08, 2007 2:19pm
by Twilight Night Wolf
jmf wrote:ummmmmm yea that might work so try that or read some faqs on the game to find out how to beat that part.


You'll be surprised how well that actually works...just don't do the screaming part lol.

Re: I need so help

Posted: Mar 08, 2007 4:37pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
Shinigami Katsuyo wrote:
Fang the Necromancer wrote:close your eyes, start pressing buttons and scream

Ya that might just work :D
wow and don't even have the game or the system

I am GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/