Page 1 of 3
what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 2:47pm
by Darker Angel
so what does anyone think about Hamtaro ? is it annyoning , cute or fun to watch ?

re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 4:36pm
by Sasami Jurai
It's cute!!!! When I saw this topic, I was like, "it's cute", and when I saw the choice, where it has "It's cute", I was like, cool!!! It was what I was thinking when I saw this topic!!!
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 6:18pm
by josh
Hamtaro is awesome! i love the starting song! i used to know like, all the words.
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 8:32pm
by Darker Angel
i like hamtaro because i like hamtaro ! and the neive little ham hams !

and i also like how its a simple easy going theme , and they are just so damn cute!!!!

re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 27, 2005 4:06pm
by Gorby
I hate it!

I want to kill them all!

re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 8:50pm
by Darker Angel
then kill them with all of youre might and one of the hamtaro fangirls may smack you and say that you are so sick ! what the hell did they do to you ? why must one kill such innocent creatures ? see thats why i dont like them violent shows no more...killing innocent people man you are a big meanie !

lol
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:05pm
by Ukitake_101
i won't say what i was goin to say since Sasami is on here but hamtaro ain't people u know
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:07pm
by Darker Angel
so it dosent mean that you have the right to kill them like some gangster mob ! how would you like it if you were a hated cartoon hamster who all of the sudden got shot ?
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:12pm
by Ukitake_101
well one i wouldnt get shot cause i wouldnt be annoying as F*** or two i would die in happiness and hope to be reincarnated into something betta than a hamster
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:16pm
by Baka-Tenshi
It's cute, I'll give it that. ^_^ I used to watch it when nothing else is on. So I'm between liking it and hating it. What happened to it anyway? You never see it anymore at Cartoon Network.
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:21pm
by Darker Angel
Thats because all the hamster haters in this world killed them all since they hate them so much ! but what they dont realize is that the hamster gang that lives in newyork can beat up anybodys real good and rob them and haunt them for the rest of their lives . 0_o lol
alight aside from tats i gots somethin to say ! if ya kill hamtaro then kill me to !
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:24pm
by Baka-Tenshi
*prepares to protect darker angel of sex and hamsters from evil hamster haters* ^_^
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:27pm
by Ukitake_101
*having hard time choosing between killing hamhams or protecting friend* DAMNIT I DIDN'T WANNA FACE ADECISION LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:29pm
by Darker Angel
what some tis and me hamys ? da hammy mob is my homeys !!!!!! lol
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:35pm
by ericdbz
I never liked hamtaro, Its to little kiddish for me, besides ginypigs RULE!!!haxor 733!!! take em out!!
there sould be a gang fight bewteen ginypigs and hamsters, see what happens, you want some of this!!
I chuck my pelets at you!! what! what!
WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!! lol
re: what do you think about hamtaro ?
Posted: Feb 28, 2005 9:35pm
by Sasami Jurai
How dare you people want to kill Hamtaro!!!!!

*gets gun out* What were you people saying about Hamtaro again?
