Page 1 of 1
Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:34pm
by Persiaisis
why do i have 1000 less post than two days ago? is anyone else having this problem?
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:41pm
by KoYue
Does it really matter?
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:42pm
by Cloud Leonhart
I was just about to say the same thing.

And yeah, it has gone down, I think.
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:55pm
by Persiaisis
yeh it matter
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:59pm
by KoYue
Why does it matter?

Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 5:44pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Now that you mention it, I just noticed my post count went down several hundred posts.

Why is this happening?
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 5:50pm
by Yodama Man
who bleeding cares. I used to have a post count of over 8000. Don't bother me much, however it is a good thing you brought it up because now the master of all things webby can find out what is going on and then theo, the master of all things...computery, can see if it is being caused by something actually worth looking into
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 15, 2007 9:20pm
by webmaster
Probably due to the database maintenance.
Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:08am
by Mai
I lost over 3,000.

Re: Post Count
Posted: Mar 18, 2007 9:11am
by Commander Sparx
Yeah I had a look at all the top posters and all the ones with 14,000+ posts have less then 12,000 or 11,000 posts now (I think, it might me less).