Page 1 of 1
Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 6:47pm
by Morphea
I am sooo crazy about Yuki Kajiura. Did she compose any other anime than Madlax, Noir, .hack//SIGN, and Elemental Gelade?
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 9:27pm
by gogirlanime
I know she has, but I dunno the titles. Yeah, I agree, she's totally great. I consider her stuff the best anime has heard. I hope she comes to a con I go to sometime.
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 5:21pm
by Yuriy
she also does Petite Cossette, the soundtrack of my life. i can't remember any more titles, though...
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 8:04pm
by Morphea
Oh yeah, I forgot that...i actually own that. I love her so much...Please come to the Anime Expo, Yuki Kajiura!!!
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 10:24pm
by Yellowsakura
Mighty Morphin Pwr Rngrs wrote:I am sooo crazy about Yuki Kajiura. Did she compose any other anime than Madlax, Noir, .hack//SIGN, and Elemental Gelade?
Yes she composed the songs in the anime Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 6:39am
by Krimmu Za Rabbitto
Kinda of.
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Apr 19, 2007 1:31am
by soulreaper_shinigami
Yellowsakura wrote:Mighty Morphin Pwr Rngrs wrote:I am sooo crazy about Yuki Kajiura. Did she compose any other anime than Madlax, Noir, .hack//SIGN, and Elemental Gelade?
Yes she composed the songs in the anime Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
I like her song from that anime too!!!
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:43pm
by Yellowsakura
me too me too!! i love them!!
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: May 02, 2007 4:30pm
by Morphea
Ah! I have a soundtrack to add to teh list!
Yuki Kajiura is also the compser for the Mai-Hime soundtrack!
I belive this cd is available for purchase...I must hurry and buy it! Or, when all else fails....
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: May 05, 2007 2:11am
by Ethereal Blaze
well, considering she did Sign, one would assume she did Twilight and Roots. my copy of twilight on has the credist in japanese. so i cant be certain. but theory dictates i'm right
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: May 05, 2007 3:05pm
by Morphea
Maybe...I havent seen any proof of that though. Anyway, I know she also did Blood+.
Re: Yuki Kajiura
Posted: May 05, 2007 9:35pm
by Morphea
I wish I could find a store where I could buy all these CDs but the only one I know of is Suncoast...where does everybody get anime soundtracks? Besides the internet?
