Page 1 of 1
Stepmania?
Posted: May 08, 2007 5:31pm
by Katsuyo
ok i have heard of this game A LOT but what console is it for?
Re: Stepmania?
Posted: May 09, 2007 10:19am
by Kuragari
Stepmania is for the PC!=D I have it, its really fun ^^. You can put all kinds of songs and such on it, and even get a usb DDR pad for it also

Re: Stepmania?
Posted: May 13, 2007 7:50pm
by Katsuyo
WOW so its like DDR but better and yoiu can dowload all sorts of songs on to it cool so you can just download it anywere?
Re: Stepmania?
Posted: May 14, 2007 5:35am
by Kuragari
Yep, but the songs you have to get from sites.. there is a website I got most of my songs from called bemanistyle (I think, you may have to google it) It has lots of songs to play. Be sure to check the difficulty of the song you get though, because sometimes you might get a song thats Challenge/Oni only, and that will be a problem (Unless youre really adept at it =3)
Re: Stepmania?
Posted: May 14, 2007 5:39am
by Katsuyo
cool
Re: Stepmania?
Posted: May 15, 2007 6:48am
by Pink Supervisor|EL
where could i get it?
Re: Stepmania?
Posted: May 15, 2007 7:03am
by Kuragari
Its a free download from the internet, I want to say the link to the site is
http://www.stepmania.com but I could be wrong on that one. Try using a seach engine, and search for 'Stepmanina' and the main site should come up =3