Page 1 of 1
My brother needs help
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 10:25am
by Angel of Music
My brother wants to make a new account because his other one is inactive, but we can't get him re-registered, because his email is still attatched to the deactivated account, and we can't log him in either. How do we get his email off of the original username so we can put it on his new one?
Re: My brother needs help
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 10:35am
by ANGEL OF HELL
I do not know how you could switch one e-mail from one account to another, or even if it's possible, but you could just create a quick e-mail account with G-mail or Yahoo.
Re: My brother needs help
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 10:45am
by Angel of Music
Okay, I'll give that a try.^_^ Thank you very much.

Re: My brother needs help
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:10pm
by Coynotreally
Or u could just e-mail the Webmaster for help that's what I did.He'll get ur brother's old account active again.
Re: My brother needs help
Posted: Jun 23, 2007 3:50pm
by Master InuYasha
Coynotreally wrote:Or u could just e-mail the Webmaster for help that's what I did.He'll get ur brother's old account active again.
Thats what I was going to suggest.