Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Trickster Online!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Maliel
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 11
Joined: Jul 11, 2007 9:19pm

Trickster Online!

Post by Maliel »

Looking for an awesome anime/manga style based mmorpg?



Give http://www.tricksteronline.com a shot, then!



I've been playing for several months and I adore it. The graphics rock and pull off a cute yet cool anime style, and the game-play is awesome!



As a level 65 Dragon Mage (Sianva) I've been able to explore the wide range of area maps and have been nothing but impressed!



Best part? Playing is entirely free!
Manny3165
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 11, 2007 10:59pm

trickster online

Post by Manny3165 »

I've played several MMORPG's, and the only one who has kept me past level 20 has been Trickster Online. tricksteronline.com

It has alot of features many other rpg's don't have and there are more than one way to leveling up. I am level 62 now and I am going strong.

Trust me join trickster.
LostSeraph12
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 12, 2007 11:44am

Trickster Online.

Post by LostSeraph12 »

Trickster Online is a free MMORPG. It has a nice community, responsible GMs and is always updated with events to keep the players occupied. The graphics are pretty good as well as a smooth game play with many different classes to try out. Trickster has it's own exclusive drill system, which allows to you equip drills and find items/equipments only avaliable from drilling. Unlike most other games, Trickster isn't as grindy, the exp is gained by hitting the monster, not by killing it. Which makes the game more fun. The community there is also very helpful and nice, the nicest I've seen in an online in fact. So, download Trickster today and try it for yourselves, it's worth it.
Locked