Page 1 of 5

Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Jul 23, 2007 4:03am
by DragonANBU
I still haven't finished the series but im already addicted.

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Jul 23, 2007 4:17pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
it ended off quite very... open.

it deserves a second season but it hasn't been announced yet

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Jul 23, 2007 9:07pm
by Trishina
true it only has a few episodes but it was a good anime.

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Aug 09, 2007 7:05am
by BLiTZ_cro
Its my best anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I downloaded even a 131mb sountracks :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Aug 09, 2007 11:59pm
by Trishina
^blitz just to inform you I also used that avy your using a long time ago. :heh:

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 1:06am
by Jessie-Kah
iiTOTALLYlurveDAHTaniime:D:D:D

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 1:18pm
by otakugirl09
I've seen a few episodes, it looks cool.

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 2:18am
by Jessie-Kah
Air gear is awsome but not many people are into it

i dont know why its kool as

its one of my fav animes but then again i hav alot of fav animes lolz

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 7:23pm
by Karin Rengu
I LOVE Air Gear! It's amazing! I've only seen a few episodes but I love it. I just wish their roller blades were real. That would kick ass.

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 8:54pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
i haven't finished it yet... it pretty awesome...
I totally love sleeping forest!

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 9:09pm
by Jessie-Kah
Yeh sleepin forest is awsome && ikkis A Dope lolz

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 9:16pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
Hey, did Ikki ended up with the girl with pigtails(i think the name was ringgo?) in the end?

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 9:28pm
by Jessie-Kah
i dont think so...at the end hes still with ringo and the others....OH && he knows that ringo is at the top of the tower

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 9:32pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
Kween-jessie wrote:i dont think so...at the end hes still with ringo and the others....OH && he knows that ringo is at the top of the tower
Ow... but they're a good pair, i can say!

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 10:07pm
by Jessie-Kah
Yeh they are but u noe whos cute kazu & Agito<--The bitchy one lolz :heh:

Re: Anyone here into Air Gear?

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 10:24pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
Haha! yes! Agito!
the one who Ikki had his first kiss with... o_O