Page 1 of 1

Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 13, 2007 2:41pm
by sperwanky
Has anyone seen it? I read about it and I think I'll like it, so I may get the box set, but just to be safe, does anyone watch it? ](*,)

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 13, 2007 4:21pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
it's a funny show but more of a cute funny (not super crazy wtf? or fully perverted type comedy)...the dub is alot worse then the Jap/subbed version so stick with the subs 8)

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 13, 2007 7:52pm
by WAKAI_sukebe
i loveosaka character she cracks me up

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 13, 2007 9:29pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
i just hate how in the dub they give Osaka a hic voice :roll:

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 14, 2007 12:36am
by WAKAI_sukebe
Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:i just hate how in the dub they give Osaka a hic voice :roll:
that what makes her cute as heck. :love:

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 15, 2007 4:28pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
WAKAI_KOWAI wrote:
Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:i just hate how in the dub they give Osaka a hic voice :roll:
that what makes her cute as heck. :love:
i still prefer the jap with subs compared to the Dub tbh

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 15, 2007 6:09pm
by WAKAI_sukebe
Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:
WAKAI_KOWAI wrote:
Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:i just hate how in the dub they give Osaka a hic voice :roll:
that what makes her cute as heck. :love:
i still prefer the jap with subs compared to the Dub tbh
as granny said some like salsa and some like nacho cheese"i still say,she is cute as a button /.

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 17, 2007 7:07am
by sperwanky
I saw the dubbed version of episode two, and Osaka sounds more like she's from Texas then japan.

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 17, 2007 7:50am
by WAKAI_sukebe
ain't she sweet :love:

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 18, 2007 6:43am
by sperwanky
Does the box set have it in English? Or atleast a setting where you can set it to Japaness? I saw episode one on Veoh.com It was funny :heh:

Re: Azumanga Daioh

Posted: Aug 18, 2007 8:26pm
by WAKAI_sukebe
yes