Page 1 of 2

South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 07, 2007 12:47pm
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
this rp will be better. i promise. all it is is south park. i will be CARTMAN!!!!!!!!

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 07, 2007 12:57pm
by Kaos
Yo man you posted this fourm twice. I don't know who I want to be. Oh!! I'll be Towelie!!

"Wanna get high?"

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 07, 2007 1:52pm
by Sora101
I call Stan!!!

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 07, 2007 8:22pm
by Aiden
I call Wendy!!!

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 08, 2007 11:05am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
all right, just a few more people and we can start

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 08, 2007 1:29pm
by Sora101
awesome whose gonna be that freaking jew?

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 09, 2007 12:12pm
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
you can.

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 09, 2007 12:23pm
by Demyx
OMG! I wanna be Kenny!

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 09, 2007 2:08pm
by Aiden
STAN!!!!!

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 5:50am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
stan is taken by emoguy
...........unless of course we want to go all out and crazy and have multiples of all characters.............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: that would be fun, but we vote on it

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2007 12:50pm
by Kaos
I vote no cuz it will be way to confuzzling... And I get confuzzled way to easily...

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2007 1:55pm
by Demyx
what about the other dimension ones?

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2007 3:11pm
by Aiden
Captain Roy Ace wrote:stan is taken by emoguy
...........unless of course we want to go all out and crazy and have multiples of all characters.............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: that would be fun, but we vote on it
i know. i'm wendy sceaming at stan.

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 5:37am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
oh, sorry, i got confused!!!!!!! lets start, wait we need the Jew and Kenny

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:11am
by Demyx
Johnny THM wrote:OMG! I wanna be Kenny!
HELLOO?! I AM KENNY!

Re: South Park RP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 14, 2007 11:30am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
CRAP!!!!!!!!!SORRY!!!!!!! its been awhile and im in a hurry. all we need now is the FREAKING JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!