Page 1 of 2

MY EYES

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 4:22pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
Legend of Zelda........cartoon........eyes burning.......evil

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 4:47pm
by Dretlin
Fang the shadow king wrote:Legend of Zelda........cartoon........eyes burning.......evil
Really shoulda' seen that comin'. 8)

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 4:57pm
by Katsuyo
Wasn't there a cartoon on the mario show?

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 5:49pm
by Cloud Leonhart
Fang the shadow king wrote:Legend of Zelda........cartoon........eyes burning.......evil

Just wait till you run into the CD-i games. :heh:

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 6:20pm
by Chrono Paladin
There was a Legend of Zelda cartoon years ago.

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 8:16pm
by Katsuyo
Yeah see i knew it

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 2:07am
by Ethereal Blaze
The Legend Of Zelda cartoon was one of my favourites as a sprog. i used to watch it holiday mornings, it came right after Power Rangers (i mean the RETRO rangers, Tommy, Jason, Kimberly, Billy, Zack and Trinny... ok, i am that sad)

there was also several Super Mario cartoons. the 2 i can remember where based in Prehistory and the relms of Super Mario Bros 3. both were half descent, but i was like 5 at the time

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 7:34am
by Hallow
What's worse is the Captain N: Game Master cartoon.

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 12:24pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
Cloud Leonhart wrote:
Fang the shadow king wrote:Legend of Zelda........cartoon........eyes burning.......evil

Just wait till you run into the CD-i games. :heh:
did and a little part of me died

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 5:34pm
by Kuragari
"Well excuuuuuuuse me, princess!"

'S All that I have to say. =)

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 10:37pm
by Gaming Goddess
Kuragari wrote:"Well excuuuuuuuse me, princess!"

'S All that I have to say. =)


My face : :x :-s :-# :pale: ](*,) :cry:

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 6:21am
by Kuragari
Gaming Goddess wrote:
Kuragari wrote:"Well excuuuuuuuse me, princess!"

'S All that I have to say. =)


My face : :x :-s :-# :pale: ](*,) :cry:
I was doing that fifth smilie when I heard Link say it so many times. :heh:

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 7:20am
by Hallow
Cloud Leonhart wrote:
Fang the shadow king wrote:Legend of Zelda........cartoon........eyes burning.......evil

Just wait till you run into the CD-i games. :heh:

I forgot about those. They're the spawn of the devil.

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 3:52pm
by Demyx
Hahaha... I have a video with a couple of the Super Mario 3 episodes on it. Also several Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes including the movie. I'm a sad little girl, ain't I?

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 7:49pm
by Twilight Night Wolf
Omega wrote:
Cloud Leonhart wrote:
Fang the shadow king wrote:Legend of Zelda........cartoon........eyes burning.......evil

Just wait till you run into the CD-i games. :heh:

I forgot about those. They're the spawn of the devil.

I see we've all here looked into the pit of hell once in our life.

Crying Fury Ryuji

Hahaha... I have a video with a couple of the Super Mario 3 episodes on it. Also several Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes including the movie. I'm a sad little girl, ain't I?

I was assumeing at first that you were speaking of your child hood...you are speaking of your child hood are you?

Re: MY EYES

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 2:01pm
by Demyx
Nope. I still own all those videos. And I plan on keeping them. :twisted: I also have older Pokemon VHS and a Digimon VHS from the first season.