Page 1 of 1
My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 5:11pm
by MetaKnight0706
Here are some of my suggestions to make the website more enjoyable.
1. Make a seperate section for RP sign ups (Alot less confusing for me and others!

)
2. Have a forum that shows episodes of animes both old and new (So i can see the final episode of Kiddy Grade.)
Re: My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 5:19pm
by Haruhi
For your first suggestion: I think the way that it is currently (sign up in the thread itself) works just fine, and gets the job done. However, the saying "since it ain't broke don't fix it" isn't always necessarily the best thing. Even though something might work fine now doesn't mean it can't be improved. I'm not supporting it, nor am I not supporting it.
2nd suggestion: I don't think that's realistic. There are plenty of websites out there where you can watch anime for free... (I'll refrain from giving any examples do to any legal issues I may cross into...) it's all a matter of searching for some. I also don't think it'd be a good idea to have possibly pirated content on the site, at webmaster's expense. After all, he is legally responsible for the site. Having a forum dedicated to actually watching anime just doesn't seem like a plausible thing, in my opinion.
Re: My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 5:57pm
by MetaKnight0706
Haruhi wrote:For your first suggestion: I think the way that it is currently (sign up in the thread itself) works just fine, and gets the job done. However, the saying "since it ain't broke don't fix it" isn't always necessarily the best thing. Even though something might work fine now doesn't mean it can't be improved. I'm not supporting it, nor am I not supporting it.
2nd suggestion: I don't think that's realistic. There are plenty of websites out there where you can watch anime for free... (I'll refrain from giving any examples do to any legal issues I may cross into...) it's all a matter of searching for some. I also don't think it'd be a good idea to have possibly pirated content on the site, at webmaster's expense. After all, he is legally responsible for the site. Having a forum dedicated to actually watching anime just doesn't seem like a plausible thing, in my opinion.
Listen, I was once in the Pika Club Website and this site needs some help!
Re: My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 6:08pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
MetaKnight0706 wrote:Haruhi wrote:For your first suggestion: I think the way that it is currently (sign up in the thread itself) works just fine, and gets the job done. However, the saying "since it ain't broke don't fix it" isn't always necessarily the best thing. Even though something might work fine now doesn't mean it can't be improved. I'm not supporting it, nor am I not supporting it.
2nd suggestion: I don't think that's realistic. There are plenty of websites out there where you can watch anime for free... (I'll refrain from giving any examples do to any legal issues I may cross into...) it's all a matter of searching for some. I also don't think it'd be a good idea to have possibly pirated content on the site, at webmaster's expense. After all, he is legally responsible for the site. Having a forum dedicated to actually watching anime just doesn't seem like a plausible thing, in my opinion.
Listen, I was once in the Pika Club Website and this site needs some help!
She already refuted your arguments. What does that have to do with anything?
Re: My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 6:44am
by Hallow
I think that the first idea could be used if we changed it just a bit.
Re: My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 10:47am
by Dretlin
MetaKnight0706 wrote:Here are some of my suggestions to make the website more enjoyable.
1. Make a seperate section for RP sign ups (Alot less confusing for me and others!

)
2. Have a forum that shows episodes of animes both old and new (So i can see the final episode of Kiddy Grade.)
I can see were you might of gotten the idea for RP sign-ups. I can also think of a few ideas on how that could be done.
Suggestion two is alittle...Ambitious to say the least my friend.
I do not think it is possible. However check websites like stage6 for the anime Ep you seek.
Re: My sugesstions
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 5:14pm
by MetaKnight0706
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:MetaKnight0706 wrote:Here are some of my suggestions to make the website more enjoyable.
1. Make a seperate section for RP sign ups (Alot less confusing for me and others!

)
2. Have a forum that shows episodes of animes both old and new (So i can see the final episode of Kiddy Grade.)
I can see were you might of gotten the idea for RP sign-ups. I can also think of a few ideas on how that could be done.
Suggestion two is alittle...Ambitious to say the least my friend.
thanks
I do not think it is possible. However check websites like stage6 for the anime Ep you seek.