Page 1 of 1
why no bebop or trigun?
Posted: Sep 20, 2004 12:15pm
by inusmanda
above Why is there nothing of cowboy bebop, trigun, witch hunter robin or better yet, wolf's rain?
I would like to see forums for all of them. Imean, spike may be dead, hige may be dying but lets hear about them too.

Posted: Sep 21, 2004 9:49am
by WhoWantsToKnow
I believe a series tends to get its own category when enough people talk about it in General Anime.
Re: why no bebop or trigun?
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 11:23pm
by ssj2kite
inusmanda wrote:above Why is there nothing of cowboy bebop, trigun, witch hunter robin or better yet, wolf's rain?
I would like to see forums for all of them. Imean, spike may be dead, hige may be dying but lets hear about them too.

Bebop: There should be a board for
Trigun: Maybe, but not as popular as Bebop
Witch Hunter Robin: *cough*... pretty damn obvious <_<
Wolf's Rain: Same as Witch Hunter Robin
Posted: Sep 29, 2004 3:33pm
by webmaster
As you probably noticed already, I figured we could give them a try. But if they don't become very popular I may just merge them into the other forum.
Posted: Oct 10, 2004 4:55pm
by krystalnight
Can there be a forum about Fushigi Yugi, it is a pretty popular show and there are already three threads in the Anime Discussion section about it
Posted: Oct 14, 2004 3:41am
by Trowa Barton
duh, there is a forum on cowboy bebop or whatever it is
Posted: Oct 14, 2004 3:35pm
by krystalnight
That was added after the request!!
Posted: Oct 17, 2004 10:25am
by fallenintoshadows
There are loads of animes I think should have their own forum like .hack, not just one series though because that would be confusing just all of them under .hack and what about Full Metal Alchemist???