Page 1 of 1

what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 4:10pm
by ASO
i would like all of your opinions as to what the best Ps3 game is? i like oblivion, WarHawk, and assassins Creed. what do you think? :-k

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 4:29pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
PES '08. With the frame rate fixing patch of course :D

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 5:13pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
ratchet and clank future

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 5:15pm
by Demyx
I like The Darkness... of course, its the only PS3 game I've played so far...

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 1:31am
by Gravy-Train‽
Why are you all listing either crap or multi-platform games? Well I know why and it's because you lack good taste in games. Otherwise you would know that the best game for the PS3 is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. You would also be somewhat correct if you said Resistance or Ratchet and Clank.

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 5:26am
by Amray
Assassins Creed.

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 10:10am
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune & Resistance: Fall Of Man.

Those are my favorite PS3 games I've ever played. :)

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 2:38pm
by Gravy-Train‽
Amray wrote:Assassins Creed.
You don't have a PS3, do you.

Re: what is the best PS3 game?

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 1:05am
by Rickster
Resistance as far as exclusives go. I also like Oblivion and the Tom Clancey games.

The future of the PS3 lies in the hands of two games. Metal Gear Solid 4 will be great but the best has got to be FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!