Page 1 of 3
New Layout
Posted: Jan 02, 2008 7:57pm
by Darcava
>.< I liked the old layout better
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 02, 2008 10:10pm
by Coynotreally
Yeah,I agree.It just doesn't feel like AA anymore,and i'm still trying to figure some things out.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 02, 2008 10:29pm
by Cold Says:
Quit your crying, get over it k? It is not that bad.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 02, 2008 10:47pm
by Coynotreally
Okay i'll stop my crying or complaning.And yeah I guess it ain't that bad,it'll just take me 3 days or so to get used to it.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 1:27am
by divinephoenix
yeah, getting here for the first time and posting here now felt kinda weird at first but I guess I can get use to this after a few more posts.s
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 8:44am
by Pennyroyal Tea
All I have to say is the benefits outweigh he drawbacks.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 10:41am
by Aiden
i like the old layout better as well. this new layout reminds of all the dumb forums that i was previously on. Then i saw AA and said maybe this one'll be better. then this happened. what the hell. i'm not whining and complaining but briefly stating just another of my famous opinions that absolutely NO one cares about. It's just i believe that we should have a choice in what layout we want. i don't care how long it takes us to get used to this or that. if one doesn't like the new layout then that person should be able to change it if they want to. it's just that i'm sick of being stuck with something and then being all the same. i hate being the same as others. that's why i hate the union jobs that give out shitty pay and schools that have uniforms, also schools that don't let you change the background color on your computer screen...
what would you say if they got rid of avatars and screen names..? wouldn't it be the same as all of us having the same layout. i just believe that since there was two (as i know of) layouts now i believe on your profile...blah blah blah i'm just saying way too many things over again. but lets also look at it this way....
for me getting my things out through stuff such as this...i'm arguing with less people on the AA chat room and my anger doesn't mean much to anyone because i figure that absolutely NO one is going to read this....right? and if you did read it all and not have ADD like me that Kudos to you.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 12:00pm
by Dretlin
Ichigo Fox wrote:i like the old layout better as well. this new layout reminds of all the dumb forums that i was previously on. Then i saw AA and said maybe this one'll be better. then this happened. what the hell. i'm not whining and complaining but briefly stating just another of my famous opinions that absolutely NO one cares about. It's just i believe that we should have a choice in what layout we want. i don't care how long it takes us to get used to this or that. if one doesn't like the new layout then that person should be able to change it if they want to. it's just that i'm sick of being stuck with something and then being all the same. i hate being the same as others. that's why i hate the union jobs that give out shitty pay and schools that have uniforms, also schools that don't let you change the background color on your computer screen...
what would you say if they got rid of avatars and screen names..? wouldn't it be the same as all of us having the same layout. i just believe that since there was two (as i know of) layouts now i believe on your profile...blah blah blah i'm just saying way too many things over again. but lets also look at it this way....
for me getting my things out through stuff such as this...i'm arguing with less people on the AA chat room and my anger doesn't mean much to anyone because i figure that absolutely NO one is going to read this....right? and if you did read it all and not have ADD like me that Kudos to you.
This new version of AA has more substance than the other ever could. The people are the same, honestly, give it sometime to explore what you can do with this and you probably wont miss the old AA.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 12:54pm
by Amray
I Don't Like The New One Anymore!! I Changed My Mind, That I Did!!
This Site Is Just One Big Fat Lag!! My PC Runs Fine On All The Other Sites, Its Just this One!! Plus Its Not Only Me Complaining About It!!
I Want The Old AA Back!!! I Don't Care, I Want IT BACK!!!!

*Amray Collapses Down And Cry's*
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 1:04pm
by Dretlin
Amray wrote:I Don't Like The New One Anymore!! I Changed My Mind, That I Did!!
This Site Is Just One Big Fat Lag!! My PC Runs Fine On All The Other Sites, Its Just this One!! Plus Its Not Only Me Complaining About It!!
I Want The Old AA Back!!! I Don't Care, I Want IT BACK!!!!

*Amray Collapses Down And Cry's*
Give it some time until the bugs are ironed out, the update isnt quite finished yet my friend.

Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 3:08pm
by ..shuichi..
Well, i don't like this new AA... i can't find anything anymore, it's really slow to see a topic or post a reply... AA was different, now is just like one more forum... i want the old back *cries*
i know, i know, give it time...
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 5:03pm
by Coynotreally
Yeah,i'm finding it hard to adjust to this new layout.It's also going slow for me.I also miss the little box on the bottom were you can type a reply,now I have click on 'post a reply'.Plus everytime I want to preview my post it pulls up general error.So I really don't like the new AA look.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 9:13pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
I actually like this one better.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 03, 2008 9:59pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
I miss the old AA...
For me, it's really hard to navigate the site with the new layout...
And what happened to the quick reply box?
i miss that..
*cries...
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 04, 2008 4:13am
by divinephoenix
Yeah, I miss the quick reply box..
though my problem about that it loading rather slowly is over. So I guess it's just time. Just give it some time.
And like what Dretlin said, if this one is not quite finish then we could expect it to go better everyday.
Re: New Layout
Posted: Jan 04, 2008 7:23am
by Dretlin
divinephoenix wrote:Yeah, I miss the quick reply box..
though my problem about that it loading rather slowly is over. So I guess it's just time. Just give it some time.
And like what Dretlin said, if this one is not quite finish then we could expect it to go better everyday.
Exactly!
I do agree with you, I would like a quick reply window and the topics were loading quite slow for me to but this is not a problem anymore.