Page 1 of 1
Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 10:33am
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x
I played the original one for the PS1, the controls were too much like Resident Evil's. But it had awesome dinosaurs in it. So, did any of you ever play this game before? I liked the one where you could kill the T Rex anyway you wanted to. But really you only had 2 ways to kill it..And it was rated M.. It was one of the more wanna-be Resident Evil like game.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 4:08pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
I was playing it yesterday funnily enough. Well seeing as it was blatantly rushed, i think it was alright.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 5:16pm
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x
It was okay at first, but after beating it 100 times it got old. Wasn't there one a 3rd one to the series? I believe it was for PS1 as well.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 5:20pm
by Lestat69_99
Dino Crisis 3 is an Xbox only title....I haven't played it though so I can't tell ya how it is. Then there was Dino Stalker for the PS2.... I still like the first 2 better though.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 5:27pm
by Dretlin
I played the first and realized I really should just play Resident Evil.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 5:27pm
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x
The first 2 were better, because they were for the original PS1 system. I would rather play a PS1 than an Xbox.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 5:29pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Dino Crisis 3 was [censored], and Dino Stalker was an abysmal failure.
Re: Dino Crisis
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 5:33pm
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x
But they were alright games still. I mean, I would still play them if they made a new one for the Xbox 360 or PS3.