Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
nakitablack
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 22, 2008 11:32am

New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by nakitablack »

It was early in the morning, and Mie was laying in bed awake when she heard a lound noise. She sat up and looked out her window, and she saw Dr. Agase lying on a pile of rubble. "Don't you think it's a little too early to be knocking down walls?" asked Mie.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were up." replied Agase, "So where is your father at know, Mie?"
"The last I spoke to him he was in Germany working on a big case. So, what's your new invention?"
"The personal jet belt. You put on the belt along with your roller skates, press the green button to go," Agase stood and pressed the green button, and she started skating around the room really fast, "and when you want to stop just press the red button," She pressed the button, but nothing happened and she ran into a wall of shelves knocking down all of the books.
Mie had just stood there watching and when Agase crshed again she just smiled and shook her head.

"Listen Doc, I've got to get to school. I'll see you later." said Mie and she walked out of the house. As she walked down the street twords the school the Reporter on the TV's in store windows reported, "Yeasterday world renowned Detective Jimmy Kudo solved another gruesom murder, and it has been said that he is coming back home to visit his family. Speaking of his family Jimmy's daughter, Mie Kudo has solved another murder here in Japan." Mie listened as she walked down the street. Just then her boyfriend came up beside her.

(I need a male to play her boyfriend, a female to play his mom, and some people to be her friends once she is turned into a kid)
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

CUT!!!!!!! *ahem* I want to tell you that THIS IS SOOOOOOO FUTURE TENSED!!!!!
Last edited by ccppfan on Jun 19, 2008 5:57am, edited 1 time in total.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

Anyway...
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

I'll be the mom~ after all, it's got to be Rachel. The mom, I mean. Jimmy and Rachel are fated to be together~
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

I'll also be the boyfriend (split prsonality) 'cause I know about this~
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

Lenny: Hey, Mie, what happened to ol' Doc back there?
Mie: Just another experiment...
Lenny: Again?! Doesn't she know when to give up?!
Mie: hehehe... I dunno... :heh:
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

Lenny: Hey, ya know, I've got my own news report. See this? *takes out a newpaper* It says, "The famous detective Harley Hartwell's son, Lenny Hartwell, has taken after his father and has cracked a difficult case." so there! \:D/
Mie: Right... *rolls eyes*
Last edited by ccppfan on Jun 20, 2008 6:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

Angelo: Hey guys, what's up?
Mie: Talking.
Lenny: Yeah, talking.
Angelo: About fame, I don't suppose?
Mie, Lenny: Hmph!
Angelo: I guess I'm right, then. *sighs* And I thought you were lovers, the two of you.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

Mie: BAD IDEA, ANGELO, AND IF I WASN'T WEARING A DRESS I WOUD HAVE KICKED YOU.
Lenny: *Whispers to Angelo* She takes after her mother, she does.
Angelo: *Whispers back* Yeah, pal, we're talking about serious karate fighting here.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: New Mysteries (Oped Case Closed rp-please rp)

Post by ccppfan »

INTERRUPTION

Angelo's mom, is, not exactly surprisingly... (drumroll plz!)... SERENA SEBASTIAN!!!!

OMG!
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Locked