Page 1 of 1

Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 09, 2008 7:40am
by Goldenwolf
http://goldenwolf18.deviantart.com/art/ ... -105512049 - Part 1

http://goldenwolf18.deviantart.com/art/ ... -105569564 - Part 2

http://goldenwolf18.deviantart.com/art/ ... -106221425 - Part 3

http://goldenwolf18.deviantart.com/art/ ... -106909758 - Part 4

http://goldenwolf18.deviantart.com/art/ ... -109784369 - Part 5

Please tell me what you think. Part 3 will be uploaded before Saturday. If you wish to read it then I will post the link here as well!!

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:39pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
i'll read it on the weekend... but a general synopsis would be good ^_^

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:59pm
by Goldenwolf
Urp I'm not good at Synopsis'

Erm

A bunch of 18 year olds are driven to a mysterious school by their parents in the middle of nowhere and dropped off with out a word. They don't know what they are learning, or why they are even there. They have a strange teacher, in a strange classroom with a large pentacle on the floor.

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 9:23am
by Goldenwolf
Part 3 up

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 2:38pm
by Coynotreally
Thats was an awesome story! You almost made it seem real and you gave great detail on the characters. You also had humor in there, which is a plus.

I loved it. =D>

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 2:41pm
by Goldenwolf
Wow thank you so much X3 Part 4 coming up Saturday!

I'm so glad you liked it, that makes me happy!

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 4:16pm
by Coynotreally
Your welcome. I'm glad I can make you happy. XD
*I can't wait to read part 4*

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 5:16pm
by Goldenwolf
Hehehehe :D *does a happy dance*

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 5:34pm
by Goldenwolf

Re: Please Read and Critque :D

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 12:23pm
by Goldenwolf
part 5 up