Art.
Posted: Dec 21, 2008 6:18pm
The most interesting title in the WORLD...I know.
Anyway, since Nathan posted some things up from his gallery, I'll post some as well....though of course mine's aren't that talented compared to his *is prepared to get an earful from him later*
I don't post as much as he does anyway...but for the lazy wonderful people who either don't have a DA account or are too lazy to find me....I'm here to make your life easier =3333
by redirecting you to it XD
All of these aren't fanart, they're part of a story Nathan and I are writing.
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/BC-Mika-105750045
most recent CG
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/B ... -105656370
James can sadly draw chibis nicer than serious art. Trying to combine cuteness and serious art failed XP
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/B ... -104738777
This was an attempt at a collab ._.;; it was bigger but I cropped it and inked/colored this. Nathan drew it and I colored it. Yes this person's name is Nathan, we have semi-cameo appearances in our own story ._.;;
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/ID-08-101973161
and since you've seen Nathan's semi-cameo appearance...you can see the one of mines ._.;;
I think this is all that I'll post for now.
Anyway, since Nathan posted some things up from his gallery, I'll post some as well....though of course mine's aren't that talented compared to his *is prepared to get an earful from him later*
I don't post as much as he does anyway...but for the lazy wonderful people who either don't have a DA account or are too lazy to find me....I'm here to make your life easier =3333
by redirecting you to it XD
All of these aren't fanart, they're part of a story Nathan and I are writing.
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/BC-Mika-105750045
most recent CG
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/B ... -105656370
James can sadly draw chibis nicer than serious art. Trying to combine cuteness and serious art failed XP
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/B ... -104738777
This was an attempt at a collab ._.;; it was bigger but I cropped it and inked/colored this. Nathan drew it and I colored it. Yes this person's name is Nathan, we have semi-cameo appearances in our own story ._.;;
http://kyra-miyuki.deviantart.com/art/ID-08-101973161
and since you've seen Nathan's semi-cameo appearance...you can see the one of mines ._.;;
I think this is all that I'll post for now.