Page 1 of 1

Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 7:47pm
by Aiden
Ichigo from Bleach and Ike from Brawl.

I'm going to go with Ike because you can PLAY as Ike on Brawl, but you can't PLAY as Ichigo. :/

xD

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 6:38pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Ichigo

He'd pull down the hollow mask and go BANKAI!! and kill him instantly.

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 8:26pm
by Tyche
Ephraim. Best... Fire Emblem character... EVER! 8)

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 6:10pm
by SASSZAIN
Thats not an Option, and Ichigo. Dur

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 7:33am
by Aiden
Well...frankly if we were to set up one giant game with every anime character known to man or not man and fight them all against each other...well I know that Ike would totally kick Ichigo's ass, because Ichigo is a fruitcake.

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 8:51am
by SASSZAIN
Ichigo isnt a fruitcake silly girl, Hes a vizard >: )

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 9:58am
by Aiden
fruitcake...vizard...same thing in the world of a silly fangirl's anime collection...


((not me, I don't own manga or even anime for that matter. :/ ))

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 5:10pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Nia wrote:fruitcake...vizard...same thing in the world of a silly fangirl's anime collection...


((not me, I don't own manga or even anime for that matter. :/ ))
ok thats the pot calling the kettle black......you are a fan girl aiden.....and can you come up with any reasons that dont include something about brawl? like all these vs threads your reason is 1 character is playable in brawl 1 is not.

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 11:39am
by Aiden
I'm a fangirl of House. I rarely play Brawl anymore.

Oh and I'm now a fangirl of this stupid girl Boxxy.

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 1:01pm
by SASSZAIN
......
Nia, Fix your Avi...

Re: Ichigo vs Ike

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 1:29pm
by Aiden
I've tried. Twice. AA hates me.