Page 1 of 1

I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Dec 15, 2009 12:23am
by killer devone
:oops:
i have wrote many stories with the animes as an inspiration but my problem here is that how can people see what things are in my mind if they can't imagine the faces of the characters in my story? can anyone help me?

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Dec 19, 2009 5:32am
by L-Lawliet-Forever
You could describe how your character looks in the story, or you could always consider takeing drawing lessons. I hope that helped. :heh:

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Dec 19, 2009 5:20pm
by Hardcore
Or post your stories.

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 2:52pm
by Grell
The point of writing a story is to create a picture using words. To be a successful writer, you have to learn to use the right words. A thesaurus can help you find better describing words than, say, pretty, good, smart, etc.

If you restrict yourself to having to use an artist or drawings to have your reader "see" the story, then you're better off learning to draw and doing comics.

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 12:45pm
by kosafox
I have the opposite problem!!!! I draw LOTS of anime but cant think of names or backgrounds for the charachters. It really sucks. :cry:

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 9:24pm
by Grell
If you like drawing and doing art, but can't write, then why don't the two of you team up? Sounds like a good deal to me.

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 12:40pm
by kosafox
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :-k I dont know. depends on what i would be drawing! :D

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 7:26am
by SASSZAIN
drawing whatever they wrote.

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 12:41pm
by kosafox
hahahahahha :-s . i mean what kind of story line. action romance comedy...........what!!!!

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 1:04pm
by Gaming Goddess
Doesn't matter, seeing as how they only made one post ages ago and never returned.

Re: I can Write a story but can't draw what i have wrote..

Posted: Apr 05, 2010 10:50pm
by Mai
I agree that you need to be able to manipulate formulation of a description when writing a story. But an anime based plot is nothing without some actual pictures! Try collaboration. Get an artist to work with you, and become a apprentice to their ability to create. Its lucky to be able to write, awesome to be able to draw. A combination of the two makes for genius. Good luck!