Page 1 of 1
Angel Beats
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 9:57am
by Lashun
Has anyone been keeping up with Angel Beats? I haven't seen any topics here about it (if there is one, please link me to it). I just thought it'd be nice to get some opinions on it from others.
So far, my favorite character is Hinata =D I love his "guy-love" moments with Otonashi.
Re: Angel Beats
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 2:43pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
I've seen like the first 5 episodes, it's pretty good. but I wasnt able to catch it on tv for a few weeks so i kinda stopped watching it.
Re: Angel Beats
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 2:57pm
by Lashun
I watch it online~ It doesn't exactly show on T.V. here.
But I've gotten up to Ep. 11.
Re: Angel Beats
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 3:32pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Lashun wrote:I watch it online~ It doesn't exactly show on T.V. here.
But I've gotten up to Ep. 11.
i could find it online and catch up i guess
Re: Angel Beats
Posted: Jul 23, 2010 9:56am
by burkemorse
Angel Beats! It was amazing, I have never seen the anime better atmosphere. And I dare say I have seen a lot. Moreover, the combination of seriousness and humor was excellent.
Re: Angel Beats
Posted: Jul 23, 2010 3:44pm
by Lashun
=D Oh My Gawd, YES!! I'm not the only one anymore!!! lol