lol.
BEWD_wanter
Visitor

Post by BEWD_wanter »

:roll:
a deaded fish
Visitor

Post by a deaded fish »

o....fight fight......i think i posted it.....not sure, could b b coz i seen 2 always have a '.......'in me posts,now i think yamis cute.......i dont know,its the eyes dat im stuck on, the kawaii eyes or the more wise eyes.........help!!!!i want 2 know, who started this site, coz they seem 2 like dbz a lot!
Devlin
Visitor

Re: Malik

Post by Devlin »

I just looooove marik he's so cute :oops:
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

:D yugi got his soul been relinquished from him twice, counting one from the one and only alter ego.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

i made the pro for marik! :D i think its pretty good. marik rocks :!: :) u gotta go see it!! marik is my favorite character :!: :!: :!: [/quote]
Rocker
Visitor

Post by Rocker »

Yami and MALIK are cool.Their shadow duel was awesome :!: 8)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

um, I think that Yugi has a little power but i also agree that Yami Yugi has the most power. :wink: [/quote]
Wind/Fire
Visitor

Yugi

Post by Wind/Fire »

I think Yugi hot. Do you like the color his eyes? I do ! sighing :D
Kagmone
Visitor

Post by Kagmone »

I do to. You are not the only one. :oops: And Yugi too
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Devlin wrote:
I just looooove marik he's so cute :oops:
Carly_Musica13
Visitor

yami

Post by Carly_Musica13 »

I agree with mountain here! Yami is the cutest!!!!!! :mrgreen: But i think Musica from rave master is the very cutest!!!!! especially now that he has a new hairstyle! :D
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Xena M.:-

He is my fav bishie ever! :oops:
personage
Visitor

Post by personage »

Oh my goddess! don't get me started! malik is so cute and hot and cute and hot and cute and hot... and he's really forgetful and bishie material! and sexy. so is mokuba. i would describe them both in the same way, because they're both hot. they're my favorite characters in yu gi oh, and they make an awesome pairing. so do shizuka and mai, if you're into yuri.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Yumi wrote:anyone like malik? he's one of my fave characters. just wondering. . .what's all ur fave characters?
marik...(tehehehe...hes sooo evil :twisted: )

:mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Wolfgal
Visitor

Malik

Post by Wolfgal »

Do I like Malik? :| :) :D :lol: :P :wink: DUH!!!! I love Malik! :!: :!: :!: Why you ask :?: :!: .....................I have no idea!!! :oops: :wink: :mrgreen: [/quote][/code][/list][/list][/url]