Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Favourite Anime Music.

Discussions about anything music-related.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Favourite Anime Music.

Post by josh »

I know this is probably a repeat, but I couldn't find the other one. And this topic is better suited here than music discussions I think.

What is your favourite anime music?

I love most Naruto music, and Ninja Scroll music kicksass.

Jubeis' theme is good! and so is the other one I can't remember the name of, it's the one used for cool fights and 1 of the trailers. :D
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Guest
Visitor

re: Favourite Music.

Post by Guest »

FLCL= Yay for The Pillows.
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Favourite Music.

Post by Kenshin »

i think Gundam Seed has good music
Umi Lothien
Visitor

re: Favourite Music.

Post by Umi Lothien »

This is easy... I love AMVs (anime music videos) I would give you guys the free site to this music, but I don't think spam is allowed. If you want it u just have to message me. 8)
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

re: Favourite Music.

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Turn A Gundam has THE best music from a Gundam anime, Yoko Kanno is Godlike (Turn A Turn, Aura, Moon, Century Color). Gundam Char's Counterattack also has some excellent (and very epic) orchestral music (Segment III Sally, Resolve). Hellsing has some nice music as well
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Favourite Music.

Post by josh »

One of my favourites now is Wind - Akeboshi. Naruto ending theme.

And ROCKS! - Hound Dog. Naruto openning theme.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Duuz
Uber Otaku
Posts: 713
Joined: Feb 16, 2005 7:49pm

re: Favourite Music.

Post by Duuz »

My favorite music is from some of the Gundams namely Gundam F91, Char's Counter Attack, 08th MS Team, 0083 and Seed. Then Urusei Yatsura and Giant Robo.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
User avatar
Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 978
Joined: Dec 31, 2004 1:49am
Gender: Female

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by Dark Lilly »

The OST to S-CRY-ed, "Reckless Fire" in particular
The OST to Saiuyki
The OST to Descendents of Darkness (Thanks Hakkai!!!!)

Would also love to get Cowboy Bebop .... (LOVE "Tank"), Last Exile, Gad Guard, Helsing …..

Opening theme from Full Metal Alchemist and the opening theme of Lodoss Wars.

And although the series was far from perfect, I really liked the music from Nazca. Great use of Bach.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by Cherry Darling »

The ending song to Hellsing
The opening song to Fruits Basket
The opening song to NightWalker
“Every heart” one of the ending songs to Inuyasha
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by Mai »

inuyasha theme song is the best in my book. 8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by Raoul Duke »

Cowboy Bebop music is awesome! Tank and Real Folk Blues are both good.
But my favorite is the Samurai X (rurouni kenshin OVA"s) music. I love the classical music in the fight scenes. Especially in Betrayal at the end with Kenshin V Okita and Saito.
In reflection the music when kenshin fight Enishi Yukishiro, and of course all the music in Trust is awesome! :D
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Yeah, Cowboy Bebop's music is great, it was also done by Yoko Kanno
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
J.Kudo
Visitor

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by J.Kudo »

Again... FLCL has a really good soundtrack, as do most of the gundam series, and I also thought that Cowboy Bebop has some good songs too, I also liked the music from Trigun.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by josh »

Tank live is awesome! - Cowboy Bebop.
one of my favourites is Harmonia, RYTHEM. - Naruto music.
:D
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
.:Insane~Genius:.
Visitor

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by .:Insane~Genius:. »

Too tired to list
crazy_ave
Visitor

re: Favourite Anime Music.

Post by crazy_ave »

My fav would be... 100% .hack//sgin music (Obsession, u rock!!!) and wold rain (Maaya Sakamoto, u rock too)
Locked