Page 1 of 1

Group pics

Posted: May 03, 2005 3:48am
by Cassandra fly

re: Group pics

Posted: May 03, 2005 6:22am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Hmmm, they sort of look the same to me, but there are a few differences

re: Group pics

Posted: May 03, 2005 7:09am
by marik-zeke
yeah definatley a few differences. but there is something about them which is the same.

re: Group pics

Posted: May 03, 2005 3:57pm
by Annaxubella
It feels like I'm watching a series again =D>

re: Group pics

Posted: May 04, 2005 7:30am
by marik-zeke
it does? #-o

re: Group pics

Posted: May 05, 2005 6:15pm
by Mai
please, everyone..look in the forum guidlines in the sailormoon forum. look at my post.

re: Group pics

Posted: May 06, 2005 5:09am
by Cassandra fly
I'm So sorry Mai! :oops:
I feel bad.

Re: Group pics

Posted: May 06, 2005 1:38pm
by Annaxubella

re: Group pics

Posted: May 07, 2005 8:04am
by Cassandra fly
What is up with that!?
I think the show is pretty cute, but they all look the same.
Which one are you most like?
i think i look like salior Mars

re: Group pics

Posted: May 07, 2005 8:23am
by josh
I look like Sailor Moon. :D

they look the same but different okay?

re: Group pics

Posted: May 07, 2005 4:33pm
by Annaxubella

re: Group pics

Posted: May 15, 2005 8:12am
by Sailor Venus
For kool Sailor Pics try:

http://www.prose-n-poetry.com

re: Group pics

Posted: May 24, 2005 9:58am
by Annaxubella
That's a good site. :roll:

re: Group pics

Posted: May 25, 2005 11:51pm
by Bambi
Hey Every1 :),

I also think all of the Sailor Scouts look the same except their Hair Colour (Except for Serena and Mina) and their Hair Styles. And their Height. And thier personalities but that does'nt count as looks.

I showed some pics of Seiya, Yaten and Taiki to my friends and they are like why do they look so Feminine.

Lol :)

Bibi. Talk to Ya All Later. :D

re: Group pics

Posted: May 26, 2005 4:54pm
by Master Mamodo
http://www.prose-n-poetry.com/galery/Sailor_Moon

that's the site to go to. not only does it have group pics, but individual ones too. each sailor scout has their own galleries!!! plus friends, family, backgrounds, and sailor things galleries. also, you can listen to music too!!!! (that's where i got my pics!!!) :D