Page 1 of 1

Tribal Thunder

Posted: May 03, 2005 1:51pm
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
I wasn't made to sit behind a desk all day.
The cells of my ancestors echo through my soul,
Calling me to come hunt, to run, to lean into the wind.
I want to sit with my brothers
To sing, to feel the fire and the earth.
To drum and chant the songs of the land and seasons
I want to dig into the earth and plant seeds
To feel the wind and sun on my back.

My knife is dull and rusty
My digging stick is whittled down to a pencil
And the wildness stirs ever stronger

I hear the ancestors calling.
Come,
Let's dance again.
Bring your brothers,
Carry your father, for he longs to dance too.

re: Tribal Thunder

Posted: May 03, 2005 6:42pm
by Angel of Music
That was a nice poem! =D>

re: Tribal Thunder

Posted: May 03, 2005 6:48pm
by Neon_Genesis
Pertains to feelings of the heart and I like that!! Job well done.

re: Tribal Thunder

Posted: May 04, 2005 7:18am
by Itsusu
it's beautifull sensai...^_^

Re: re: Tribal Thunder

Posted: May 04, 2005 8:57am
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
Itsusu wrote:it's beautifull sensai...^_^
it was my shadow side before I met you all