Page 1 of 1

Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 1:32am
by Kaoru
Who likes them? I like the song ''Californication''! :D

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 5:45am
by Annaxubella
Yeah me too, it's my favorite video

I see you know why I like it :mrgreen:

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 8:26am
by kiba the wolf
ive never heard of them

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 8:29am
by FrostDragooon
Hured of wat? ive hured of one wiged angel remix (wispers to wolf newmember parler)

[sorry cant pm dont have an acount]

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 8:34am
by kiba the wolf
*chuckles* yeah i noticed :lol:

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 8:37am
by FrostDragooon
so are u helping me? ill see the anwser tomarrow

are u going to be on tomarrow at 7 at all? in the morning...

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 5:16pm
by Shining Star
I like them I have one of their cds.

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 6:44pm
by ivy valentine
they're still cool even though they are an old band.

Re: re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 14, 2005 10:33pm
by Kaoru
kiba the wolf wrote:ive never heard of them
Why do you post here then? :? :x

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 14, 2005 10:48pm
by Filia
I love this band!
and I love the song Californiacation!

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 14, 2005 11:39pm
by Kaoru
Who likes the song ''Don't Stop''? :D

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 15, 2005 12:03am
by Bambi
Never Heard Of That One.

I Have to agree with Crazy_chick45 and all the rest of u guys that like that song :mrgreen: Lol.

Re: re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 15, 2005 12:52am
by Filia
Kaoru wrote:Who likes the song ''Don't Stop''? :D
I DO!!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Posted: Jun 17, 2005 8:33am
by Ethereal Blaze
cant stop and rollor coaster of love are the best