Page 1 of 3
Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 05, 2005 9:35pm
by Isis.A.R.Ishtar
Anyone listen to anime song?
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 3:01am
by Baka-Tenshi
Of course I do.

re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 6:31am
by Crazygal
Yeah i mostly listen to the opening songs of the anime i watch!

re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 9:28am
by Neon_Genesis
The best anime song I have ever heard(I can't remember the name) is the ending song in the first season of inyuyasha.
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 11:04am
by Infinite Twilight
Do you mean My Will? I like Fukai Mori better, but that's just me.
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 11:06am
by Neon_Genesis
Now that you mention it, that is a pretty cool song. I don't know much about anime songs though.
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 11:07am
by Hey
-Hellsing: "Logos Naki World" (The World Without Logos)
+you should seriously listen to some of Hellsing's songs if you've time, they're totally awesome!
-Cowboy Bebop: "Tank!"
+God how I love Cowboy Bebop's music, Seatbelt is just an amazing band.
+"Blue" is one my all time favorites!!!! And "You Make Me Cool" and....oh the list could go on forever.
-Serial Experiments, Lain: "Duvet"
+Boa's the shizznizz, that's all I have to say.
- Witch Hunter Robin: "Shell"
+My God, WHR has awesome songs!!! I love "Half-pain" as well, oh heck they're all good!
-Chobits: "Let Me Be With You"
+It is one of the most adorable anime songs ever created, in my opinion.
I have SO many more, but unfortunatly I'm at school and don't have enough time to list them all. I will list the rest tonight!

re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 11:10am
by Infinite Twilight
I've only ever heard Tank! and Let Me Be With You out of those, but they rock! I know lots of anime songs 'cause I always listen to them on my DVDs.
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 3:19pm
by Luffy
Anything by Yoko Kanno.. so awesome.. ^_^
Music by the Pillows from FLCL, GITS:SAC, Escaflowne, COWBOY BEBOP ^ ^, One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Azumanga-Daioh, Outlaw Star..
That's all I can think of right now.. O_O;; lol
Re: re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 07, 2005 5:29pm
by asdfsdf
I listen to a lot of anime music. I straight out just like Jpop, I'll listen to anything
Rurouni Kenshin
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Inuyasha
... Detective Conan.
It's all good.
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 08, 2005 10:56am
by Sanger Zomvolt
I loved the soundtrack to Gundam: Char's Counterattack it had some very powerful orchestral tracks, my favorites were Segment 3: Sally, and Resolve, and although I disliked NGE, I found Decisive Battle strangely addicting
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 08, 2005 10:57am
by Crazygal
yeah i like "let me be with you" on Chobits and the Fruits Basket's opening theme and Love Hina's opening theme

re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 08, 2005 11:02am
by ~Yamiko~
My favs are:
Ready Steady Go - Full Metal Alchemist
Rewrite - Full Metal Alchemist
Let me be with you - Chobits
Angelus - Inuyasha
Itazurana KSS - Inuyasha
Red Shoe Sunday - Ranma 1/2
Where do we go from here - Ranma 1/2
Dont make me wild like you - Ranma 1/2
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 08, 2005 1:39pm
by Sesshylvr
i have all the inuyasha opening and ending theme's (love them all, but i favor shinjitsu no uta.) i like Half-pain and Shell from WHR (they rock) then the Devil Hunter Yohko theme (dont know which movie) called Touch my heart
Re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 10:37am
by .:Insane~Genius:.
Isis.A.R.Ishtar wrote:Anyone listen to anime song?
If you're an anime fan, you'd obviously listen to anime songs!!!!
D.N.Angel True Light is such a good song, as is CCS Groovy, YYH Hohoemi no Bakundan, YGO Voice and Wild Drive, Beyblade Let it Rip and Never Gonna Take Me Down, uh... RK 1/3 Janjou no Kanjou, Case Closed (Detective Conan) Truth, Inuyasha My Will and Every Heart, AnC Scarlet, FY Yoga Akero Mae Ni, FB Chiisana Inori and the opening theme (I can't quite remember what it's called) and FMwS Eternal Snow, Love Chronicle and Myself are great!!!!! I know, long list! >_<
re: Anime Song OST
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 4:48pm
by Kenshin
i listen to a bunch of anime songs such as Gundam Seed, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Inuyasha and a bunch more
