Page 1 of 1

Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Jan 04, 2005 7:29am
by Jarlaxel
has anyone played this game yet

Posted: Jan 04, 2005 7:44am
by Symos
Just working to get the Saiberman and Cell Jr.

Posted: Jan 04, 2005 7:46am
by Jarlaxel
i got it yesterday and i am up to thew end of the buu saga with goku

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Jan 27, 2005 7:48am
by FoolmetalAlchemist
i beat it with goku about five six times all read it is a great game all i need to have everyone is cell jr. an saybimen

Re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Jan 28, 2005 3:41pm
by Gorby
keronzi wrote:has anyone played this game yet
I've played a screwed up version of it my friend downloaded it is wierd. Just to name a few things SSJ4 Goku is a red furball, Videl is all buff, Fat Buu can fart flames out of his butt, and most of the characters are in their swimsuits.

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 03, 2005 1:17pm
by DarkSaiyan00
Im almost done with the game. 81% done with the capsules. My best character is teen gohan.

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 4:49am
by Shaun
How do you unlock Videl on it?

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 4:57am
by Jarlaxel
as adult gohan you need tofind the event where him and videl are talking about special training near to goku's house and then an event near the kame house with gohan, videl, goten, and yajorobi and then she should be unlocked

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 5:01am
by Shaun
Thanks, she's my favorite. :oops:

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 05, 2005 9:05am
by Sesshylvr
I have the game and love it ^.^

although the controls will take time to get used to with all the new stuff you can do. But i haven't gotten very far due to my sister stealing my memcard ><

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 6:52pm
by Trigun Forever
Vegeta, Broly, Goku, and Kid Goku are my best characters

I am trying to get omega shenron

I know how


If you need to know how to get any of them, ask me

re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 7:47pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
I prolly beat this game like 100 times lol....
it's fun and addictive, and one time, My freind was
fighting freiza, and when freiza knocked him down,
His kid goku was flying down to earth looking like he
was sitting upside down! :heh:

Re: Dragonball Z Budokai 3

Posted: Feb 08, 2007 2:54am
by Mero
I think when you Unlock Broly its Pretty Fun, I mean His liek HUGE!!!!