Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Final Fantasy

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Shoroto
Visitor

Final Fantasy

Post by Shoroto »

Come there's got to be a FF topic.
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

Yes there does ;) Who's your fave hero and villain? And who do you consider the sexiest Final Fantasy character? Zidane is my favorite hero cause I like his personality. An adventurous young man with a desire for tushy... That's my kinda guy.
My fave villain would be Kefka. I love his laugh, plus he's just so crazy. He also has some of the greatest lines.
And as for sexiest FF char... I'd go for Paine from FFX-2. I love punk chics... too bad she's gay :(
User avatar
Ender
Uber Otaku
Posts: 625
Joined: Nov 14, 2004 7:40pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Post by Ender »

Squall is a total badass.
Happy holidays
Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 451
Joined: Nov 17, 2004 1:16am

Post by Jarlaxel »

fav good guy is Cid Highwind, best bad guy is Sephiroth both from FFVII. sexiest FF character is lulu from FFX
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
Yodama man
Visitor

Post by Yodama man »

Sephroth oooooooo fancy as for sexiest Rikku from X-2
User avatar
Ender
Uber Otaku
Posts: 625
Joined: Nov 14, 2004 7:40pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Post by Ender »

keronzi_zenron wrote:fav good guy is Cid Highwind, best bad guy is Sephiroth both from FFVII. sexiest FF character is lulu from FFX
Cid?? Hmm i heard somewhere that there is a guy named Cid in every single final fantasy game. Even FFVIII.
Happy holidays
Shoroto
Visitor

Post by Shoroto »

cid is in every FF! my fav villian is Sephiroth and the sexiest is Rikku from FF X-2! My fav hero is Squall he kick serious ass!
User avatar
Leper Messiahtress
Master Otaku
Posts: 67
Joined: Dec 30, 2004 6:52pm

Post by Leper Messiahtress »

I love Squall, that bad ass personality is just perfect! I love it! And I like Kuja (I think that's his name) because he's cool lookin...

As for sexiest, I don't know, but you're all guys and you seem to be looking for 'sexiest female', Shoroto...but anywho, I still don't know...
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

Leper Messiahtress wrote:I love Squall, that bad ass personality is just perfect! I love it! And I like Kuja (I think that's his name) because he's cool lookin...

As for sexiest, I don't know, but you're all guys and you seem to be looking for 'sexiest female', Shoroto...but anywho, I still don't know...
Heh, if I were a gal, I'd make Irvine Kineas my b****
User avatar
Ender
Uber Otaku
Posts: 625
Joined: Nov 14, 2004 7:40pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Post by Ender »

Lol....the shot gun toting and pony tailed lecher, who sucks at hitting on girls? He is a disgrace to the male community....
Happy holidays
Shoroto
Visitor

Post by Shoroto »

lol But i'm interested in watching the new FF7:AC movie the most.
G1 Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 23, 2004 5:37pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Post by G1 Optimus Prime »

Cid highwind is the one who tells cloud to drink tea, but he uses dirty words.

Why do you want to watch Avent children?
Beast-out Megaman rocks-me

Prepared for .Hack//G.U.?

Uncle countdown: 7 months.
Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 451
Joined: Nov 17, 2004 1:16am

Post by Jarlaxel »

i noticed that a cid was in every FF game and advent children looks to be great i cant wait for its release in England
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Post by mirror_alchemist »

I say Squall and Vincent. They are so sexy. I caan't say which girl character is hot because I'm a girl and peole sometimes think the wrong way.
Xeno
Visitor

Post by Xeno »

Neji wrote:Lol....the shot gun toting and pony tailed lecher, who sucks at hitting on girls? He is a disgrace to the male community....
But his personality is the closest to mine ;)
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

Leper Messiahtress wrote:I love Squall, that bad ass personality is just perfect! I love it! And I like Kuja (I think that's his name) because he's cool lookin...

As for sexiest, I don't know, but you're all guys and you seem to be looking for 'sexiest female', Shoroto...but anywho, I still don't know...
Yeah!!! :idea: :o :o :o Really bad ass!
Locked