Ninja Reflex for releases for the Nintendo Wii and DS Lite on March 11th, 2008. Learn more at the official Ninja Reflex website.
Ninja Reflex features:
- Master eleven belt ranks on your way to attaining your 3rd Degree Black Belt.
- Six core Ninja training exercises with several variations and difficulty levels for each game
- Shuriken: Defend the courtyard from attacks on all sides with throwing stars
- Hotaru: Test your quickness against the flash of a firefly
- Hashi: One who can catch flies with chopsticks can accomplish anything
- Koi: Capture koi fish with your bare hands
- Nunchaku: Crush incoming aerial assaults with your nunchucks
- Katana: Strike down demons with your Samurai sword in a bamboo forest
- Choose a unique Ninja name from over 25,000 combinations.
- Calm your body, mind, and spirit with meditation lessons from your Sensei.