Search found 1272 matches

by Persiaisis
Apr 18, 2009 8:45am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: What do you look like?
Replies: 6298
Views: 318684

Re: What do you look like?

The Raven wrote:It would seem I've been forgotten... Time to remind.....

Metal to the core...

Me and some family members
Im loving the first one!!!
by Persiaisis
Apr 08, 2009 5:50pm
Forum: Movie & TV Discussions
Topic: Dragonball Evolution
Replies: 55
Views: 3197

Re: Dragonball Evolution

If they keep making movies it could look like Power Rangers with all the corny costumes and make up.
by Persiaisis
Apr 08, 2009 9:44am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Wow, I Haven't Been On Here In Forever...
Replies: 19
Views: 1303

Re: Wow, I Haven't Been On Here In Forever...

AA isnt the same anymore i guess. i leave for two years and everything has changed. i miss the good ol days. If you missed the good old days you should've never left. =; And what you're back less than a week and you complain? I complained even then, so did every other user. I left because of how so...
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 9:12pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)
Replies: 345
Views: 24719

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over Your vote means nothing, because what you did was wrong. For future reference, anyone reading Iris's app should minus one off the "no" section because its worthless and childish. u should just let it go. my vote was my opinion just like anyon...
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 8:35pm
Forum: Music Discussions
Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Replies: 20096
Views: 740600

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Alterna- Ayumi Hamasaki
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 8:27pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Bambi
Replies: 59
Views: 7464

Re: My Moderator Application: Bambi

Oh ok heeyyy!! i remember now lol!!
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 8:17pm
Forum: Gundam
Topic: Gundam 00, your thoughts
Replies: 30
Views: 5132

Re: Gundam 00, your thoughts

I hate all the romance because the couple just didnt have enough time to develop with each other.
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 8:13pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Bambi
Replies: 59
Views: 7464

Re: My Moderator Application: Bambi

ok i voted yes because i liked your reason although i dont remember you, if you where a mod before then youll prolly be a good one again.
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 8:03pm
Forum: Movie & TV Discussions
Topic: Who Saw Fast & Furious?
Replies: 4
Views: 658

Re: Who Saw Fast & Furious?

No thats not Tokyo Drift. There is another one who brings back just about everyone from the others and i guess that are competing.
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 7:54pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)
Replies: 345
Views: 24719

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

My vote?? just let it go and drop it and it will be over
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 7:52pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)
Replies: 345
Views: 24719

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Iris wrote: I didn't say you were.
Please stop spamming this.
That want spam it was me defending my vote which is the topic.
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 7:49pm
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: What do you look like?
Replies: 6298
Views: 318684

Re: What do you look like?

Be proud of your A's!!!
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 7:46pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)
Replies: 345
Views: 24719

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

Iris wrote: Well Persiaisis, if that's the reason why.. then that's disappointing. :(

And, Aiden. We've discussed this before. xD
Thank you for your continued support, though.
:)
Im not here for your approval.
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 5:11pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Damn (NOU/Cookie/Iris/Nelly)
Replies: 345
Views: 24719

Re: My Moderator Application: Iris (Nelly)

I voted "no" because: 1: It doesnt matter how long you've been on the site 2: Can you really control what you say to people? 3: If you question your abilities then so will everyone else Lawl You know, now that I look at her old app, and review the reasons that she said no for Iris, it looks to me l...
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 4:59pm
Forum: Gundam
Topic: Gundam 00, your thoughts
Replies: 30
Views: 5132

Re: Gundam 00, your thoughts

At first I didnt like 00 but I gave it a second go awhile ago and it was good. But 1 issue I had was that Setsuna the main character was not a very likeable character. Allelujah and Lock on Stratos were likable but Setsuna and Tieria were boring and dull in my opinion. setsuna doesnt have a persona...
by Persiaisis
Apr 07, 2009 4:53pm
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Wow, I Haven't Been On Here In Forever...
Replies: 19
Views: 1303

Re: Wow, I Haven't Been On Here In Forever...

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Persiaisis wrote:AA isnt the same anymore i guess. i leave for two years and everything has changed. i miss the good ol days.
What you gonna do about it? Blame it on the Boogie? I would like to see that!!!
I did something and that's not come here.