Search found 1032 matches

by Dragon X
Oct 09, 2010 10:11am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Greatest soldiers in history!
Replies: 11
Views: 1290

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Athos wrote:Attila the Hun.
It's called greates soilders in history not soldier but if you wanna go there then I'm gonna say Achillies
by Dragon X
Oct 09, 2010 10:09am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Greatest soldiers in history!
Replies: 11
Views: 1290

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

i've seen parts of that code, and its sophisticated stuff. After seeing all the info, I've never disagreed with the program, because logic prevails. Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it. That's not true I've fought guys in my kickboxing that have done for longer than I ...
by Dragon X
Oct 04, 2010 11:15am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Greatest soldiers in history!
Replies: 11
Views: 1290

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

Tailtiu wrote:Deadliest Warrior. It's on Spike, if anyone other than me gets it.
I've seem that show before they base it statistics they depend to much on a computer to determine what would happen.
by Dragon X
Oct 01, 2010 7:34pm
Forum: Sports Arena
Topic: favorite fighting style
Replies: 7
Views: 1240

Re: favorite fighting style

SASSZAIN wrote:I prefer a combination of judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
cool I like those 2
by Dragon X
Oct 01, 2010 6:05pm
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Greatest soldiers in history!
Replies: 11
Views: 1290

Re: Greatest soldiers in history!

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I assume you do not mean modern day pirates, as they have none of those traits.

Anyway Vikings would kick their arses.
Pirates have Guns and strategy vikings just have swords and hammers.
by Dragon X
Oct 01, 2010 10:51am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Greatest soldiers in history!
Replies: 11
Views: 1290

Greatest soldiers in history!

Who are the greatest soliders in ancient history?Me I personally think pirates
1 they're still aroun
2 they have strategy
3 they had tatics that worked.
by Dragon X
Sep 23, 2010 4:43pm
Forum: Off-Topic Discussions
Topic: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 6346

Re: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

Uta wrote:Just move on and rape him with child support. Its the American way ;)
Yeah he owes her that much.
by Dragon X
Sep 15, 2010 12:07pm
Forum: Sports Arena
Topic: Greatest ECW Wrestler
Replies: 10
Views: 1245

Re: Greatest ECW Wrestler

Rvd the guy can take hits better than anyone.
by Dragon X
Sep 15, 2010 6:59am
Forum: Naruto
Topic: Naruto's true rival
Replies: 12
Views: 2413

Re: Naruto's true rival

the reason i said that it was Gaara was because he can merge with alot of stuff.that you wouldn't think that he could merge with.It can be argued that he pushed naruto's limits better than anyone.when they were both fighting both of them were nearly knocked to the floor and couldn't get.
by Dragon X
Sep 14, 2010 8:56pm
Forum: Off-Topic Discussions
Topic: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 6346

Re: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

SASSZAIN wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Revy the two hands wrote:what a jerk! Your sister is better off without him anyway.
agreed I was raised by my mother and I came out fine.
according to whose assessment?
Let me put it this way!My mom made graduate from high school and made sure that I had good grades and treat a girl right that's all I'm saying
by Dragon X
Sep 13, 2010 2:24am
Forum: Off-Topic Discussions
Topic: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 6346

Re: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

Revy the two hands wrote:what a jerk! Your sister is better off without him anyway.
agreed I was raised by my mother and I came out fine.
by Dragon X
Sep 13, 2010 2:23am
Forum: Off-Topic Discussions
Topic: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 6346

Re: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

everybody makes mistakes!it's ok it's nothing to worry about your sister's self worth isnt based on that man.She's truly priceless and the sooner she realizes that the better.
by Dragon X
Sep 13, 2010 2:20am
Forum: Dragon Ball
Topic: Bigger wimp pilaf or oolang
Replies: 6
Views: 1636

Re: Bigger wimp pilaf or oolang

SASSZAIN wrote:just say piggy piggy piggy.
LOL
by Dragon X
Sep 10, 2010 1:30pm
Forum: Dragon Ball
Topic: Bigger wimp pilaf or oolang
Replies: 6
Views: 1636

Re: Bigger wimp pilaf or oolang

SASSZAIN wrote:I'll hafta agree
I thought about it for a wile and i'd have to say pilaf becuase of the fact that oolang can shapeshift but only for a few sec.
by Dragon X
Sep 07, 2010 3:53pm
Forum: Manga & Book Discussions
Topic: Batman or Ironman
Replies: 20
Views: 4042

Re: Batman or Ironman

Batman's got ripped by bane one of ironman's armor was able to withstand the incredible hulk and in Ironman armed and adventurous his armor was able to blow away elctro.Plus in when spiderman assembled al the teams together Ironman's armor was able to to hurt the human torch as his tech has also be...
by Dragon X
Sep 07, 2010 2:51pm
Forum: Off-Topic Discussions
Topic: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 6346

Re: I AM SO MAD AT HIM!!!

I don't think she'll understand me. When i said my sister's a retard I wasn't lying. Don't tell her that!Some people need areas that they need to work on.I've had a history of seisuzes and I do mma for excercise not competion,but I push myself beyond my limits anyway.tell her don't let what anyone ...