Search found 872 matches

by josh :)
Mar 31, 2009 8:10am
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Grell (Dreaming Awake)
Replies: 53
Views: 7491

Re: My Moderator Application: Dreaming Awake

she will b cute nice mods
by josh :)
Mar 31, 2009 5:20am
Forum: Role Playing
Topic: Emo highschool (invites only)
Replies: 569
Views: 21268

Re: Emo highschool (invites only)

josh feeds the ferret some carrots

"there u go boy, there u go" :)
by josh :)
Mar 31, 2009 4:36am
Forum: The Absolute Anime Website & Forums
Topic: mmm... weird times...?
Replies: 34
Views: 2609

Re: mmm... weird times...?

Iris wrote: The time, where? o.o

It's correct for me in the chat, if that's what you mean.
thats not wat he mean stupid girl b quiet
by josh :)
Mar 31, 2009 4:33am
Forum: Other Adult Discussions
Topic: Who from AA do you want to bang?
Replies: 290
Views: 20079

Re: Who from AA do you want to bang?

lol i forgot about this topic...

i'll bang anything with "Gender: Female"

jokes!

just the cute ones but i dunno who they r :(
by josh :)
Mar 30, 2009 8:43pm
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: What do you look like?
Replies: 6298
Views: 388740

Re: What do you look like?

Gaming Goddess wrote:The cages rival the outrageous amount of things on the fridge.

Nice colour by the by. :D
by the by :?
by josh :)
Mar 30, 2009 8:40pm
Forum: Anime Discussions
Topic: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur
Replies: 41
Views: 2417

Re: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

SASSZAIN wrote:did you know that if you take a psychic stone and shove it up a bulbasaurs bum, then trade it, it digivolves and you win.

I think the real problem here is we are taking a bulbasaur, and comparing it to Spike. To make it fairer, howsabout making it a Venusaur Vs Spike ?
no :(
by josh :)
Mar 30, 2009 8:45am
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Grell (Dreaming Awake)
Replies: 53
Views: 7491

Re: My Moderator Application: Dreaming Awake

Josh's thread discredits this. As ridiculous and retarded as it is. I would like to know what mistake I have made. Because I did not enter the thread to begin an argument. Far from it, I was merely stating and defending my opinion. I see no harm or foul in it, but if you can prove to me that there ...
by josh :)
Mar 30, 2009 8:37am
Forum: Anime Discussions
Topic: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur
Replies: 41
Views: 2417

Re: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

i just want to b nice cute boy but she didn't let it go so neithers did i if she likes bulbasaur she can say that bulbasaurs razor leaf technique whips spikes gun out of his hand before he can shoot and then bulbasaur vinewhips him for a win. or something like that which is relevant and makes sense ...
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 11:58pm
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Oh, lulz.
Replies: 28
Views: 1735

Re: Oh, lulz.

D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:facepalming is good for you :D
D o l l f a c e wrote:This is part of why I left
o3o
and yet you return ? :o face it, you luv us
Some of you.




:wink:

wat was ur old username?


i dnt even know anyone anymore :(
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 11:27pm
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Grell (Dreaming Awake)
Replies: 53
Views: 7491

Re: My Moderator Application: Dreaming Awake

And Josh, that's not a relevant reason to vote yes or no. If you choose to vote no based on a petty argument, then it is a no I'll be happy to take. I am not trying to hurt your feelings by arguing with you, as you are hurting my feels as well by saying my argument is retarded and ridiculous. I am ...
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 11:15pm
Forum: Anime Discussions
Topic: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur
Replies: 41
Views: 2417

Re: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

That is a horrible argument for bulbasaur. I think that you should just b a nice girl and stop trying to disagree by making silly arguments coz i am nice boy so we dnt hav to argues all the time :( Its not a horrible argument. v.v Guns don't kill everything. If you shoot a tree, its not dead, is it...
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 11:00pm
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: What do you look like?
Replies: 6298
Views: 388740

Re: What do you look like?

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:I have purple hair.
=]
where did ur glasses go :(
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 10:03am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: Sep 21, 2007
Replies: 16
Views: 1044

Re: Sep 21, 2007

i hate aa no one is nice to me anymore

i think its coz someone spread a rumour in the chat that im fat :(
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 9:56am
Forum: Moderator Applications
Topic: My Moderator Application: Grell (Dreaming Awake)
Replies: 53
Views: 7491

Re: My Moderator Application: Dreaming Awake

I'll vote yes for you if you drop your retarded Bulbasaur argument in my thread on the grounds that your argument is ridiculous and merely for the sake of arguing. 1. The wild animal/tree thing is irrelevant. 2. Even if Bulbasaur was a wild animal/plant he can't compete with a human with a gun. Plan...
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 8:55am
Forum: Anime Discussions
Topic: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur
Replies: 41
Views: 2417

Re: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

u dnt understand who spike is huh he has a gun. bulbasaur dont like guns bulbasaur probably also doesn't have blood or lungs. I mean, its a plant for christsakes. A PLANT. And I know damn well who Spike is. But if you pit a NORMAL HUMAN BEING against a wild animal of any kind, plant or otherwise, c...
by josh :)
Mar 29, 2009 8:45am
Forum: Light Chit-Chat
Topic: WTF?!?! Boxxy?
Replies: 20
Views: 1256

Re: WTF?!?! Boxxy?

D o l l f a c e wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote::o I'd think you'd get alo
ng with her quite well!!

J/K!! dun hurt me .,.
Do I act like a retarded chipmunk on crack to you? :evil:
he sed dnt hurt him so dnt b mean to him